Restarting... looking for new friends

Options
Hi :) I have been on my journey for 3 years now and I had hit my goal last summer and thought that I could keep it off without MFP. I did for a while then I feel into a hole and started eating BADDDDD... Anyways, here I am back on track and I am looking for some new buddies. I have between 10-15 pounds to lose and cant do it alone. My name is Kelly and I live in New York USA :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• PMA140
    PMA140 Posts: 60
    Options
    Hi Kelly! I'm Penny and I'm starting again too. I never did reach my goal but I am determined to this time. Friend request sent :smile:
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! Welcome back! I only have a few pounds to lose as well so we can help each other. Sending you a friend request. I'm heading to NY on Friday!! Cant wait!
  • jenlei7231
    jenlei7231 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! It is nice to have friends to support your journey. Feel free to add me. I am almost at my short term goal, but 10 to my long term.
  • Flynnskie
    Flynnskie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Kelly! I'm Emily and I'm also looking for friends to help encourage me to stay on track! I've lost weight before but these past few months I basically ate whatever I wanted. Hopefully we can keep each other on track:smile:
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey Kelly!

My name is Shan and I too am restarting...yet again. I don't know how many times I have started and restarted (MFP, diets, exercise, etc.) I have yet to reach my goal (15lbs loss.). I am determined this time will be different. Sending you a FR now... Let's do this together!!!
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    sent request
    Im almost to goal weight
    then wan t to maintain and tone
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly. I've been on MFP for a year. I'm 15# from goal. I'm sure willing to be your friend and offer any encouragement and support that I can and welcome any in return. ... and Welcome back. There are a great group of people on here that can really become your family. You've sure found the right place.
  • Captains_Lady
    Options
    Hi all. = )
    I'm restarting as well as looking for friends! I'm starting out at 205lbs with a goal of 120lbs. I feel like I've been doing this forever but I always feel more motivated with buddies.
  • Glossysweets
    Options
    I have certainly started and re-started a couple of times. We could always use more friends and positive influence. Friend request sent.
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    HI kelly, I am on every day! You can never have too many friends for support! I too am from New York! Nancy
  • Kellymacfarlane
    Kellymacfarlane Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI Everyone.. WOW I am overwhelmed with your open arms.... WE can do this together!!! Thank you all for adding me :)
  • rianne0188
    rianne0188 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I am also restarting and need help to stay on track. I got serious about my journey in January of this year bc I am getting married in September. At my best, I was 20lbs down,:bigsmile: but now I am too afraid to get on a scale. I know I have gained back some weight back bc I stopped using MFP and stopped making the gym a priority. I had a workout buddy but she stopped coming to the gym so I lost some of my motivation. The other part was me thinking I had trained my body to eat what I wanted and burn it off during the week. So, please add me to your friends and we can help each other stay on track. :smile:
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    welcome back! feel free to add me!
  • MackynDibsMom
    Options
    Hi Kelly! Your journey sounds very much like mine though I have more weight to lose than you do at this point. I originally lost 120 lbs over about 3 years and kept it off for about 2 years....then I began gaining. Life kinda came at me all at once and it happened. So now here I am to lose the 40 plus pounds I put on. I'd be happy to be your friend in this journey.
  • ChrisRabon_26
    ChrisRabon_26 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    :smile: Anyway i can get in on the looking for friends?