hey! 100+ to lose

Options

Replies

• selenamirmehrabi
    Options
    Hey,

I started my venture into weight lose again after amazingly gaining 30 extra pounds from depression, stress and not taking my meds *shrug*. I'm now 172 5'5 My goal is to lose 130 and I'd love to have some chubby buddies .

All friends welcome !
  • KurvyKat
    KurvyKat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back again and here to stick at it this time! I'm a stay at home mum with 100lbs to lose, so support and motivation would be great. Feel free to add me :-)
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have around 80-90 to lose. Need motivators also
  • Savedandsanctified
    Savedandsanctified Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I have more than 100lbs to lose, I need all the support I can get please add me :smile:
  • Ready4thanewme
    Ready4thanewme Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm 5'7 and I weigh(as of last weigh in) 269. 4 pounds away from my first 100 pounds lost. I started at 365 pounds.
    I still have 126 til my goal of 145. So 100+ to lose here. Let's do this people!!! ;) Feel free to add me.
  • Ready4thanewme
    Ready4thanewme Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oops :) just noticed my ticker says 124 to go LOL. I LOVE seeing that number drop!
  • hannah4412
    hannah4412 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 5'2 with a mini goal of 60 pounds to lose and overall 100 pounds. Looking for some friends to keep me motivated and love giving encouragement back! Feel free to add me and good luck with your weight loss! (:
  • jjdiggy
    jjdiggy Posts: 172
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I don't think I'd qualify considering I have less to loose. I'm 5ft 11" and started at 232lbs and currently 187...looking to aim for around 150-160. It's hard but I started last May and gave up in July until December...started 3 months ago at 216 and now I'm 187.

I wish you all the best of luck! You can do this! :)
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    You guys have started a great thread to support yourselves. I started similar thread about four years ago -so congratulations to you all. A few words of advice to keep this thread going. Each of you should return to this thread every day or so. Try to encourage each other by using their screen name and use only encouraging words. When you begin, start by taking measurements and photos and plan on updating this info every six months. Its so motivating to see your own progress in these!
    Do consider this a long-term commitment and expect to stumble and fall off the wagon - it happens - this is a long journey! Get up and put something on those skinned knees and just be proud of yourself when your return after the tumble. It happens to all of us - especially during the Holiday season. No one is immune.
    Set your goals by writing a list of what your are WILLING TO DO, WON"T DO and WILL CONSIDER LATER. Like I could not do running, I would NOT eat veggies at first, but I would eat fruit, stuff like that. It helps!
    Hope this bit of advice helps!

Oh, After 20 pages, the thread will "roll over" to a new start - if anyone needs help with this contact me.:flowerforyou:
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose too. Pregnant w/3rd at the moment and just trying to maintain at 340. Highest was 384(measured at least) and lowest I saw over 2 years ago was 254 with lots of perseverance and hard work.

Have been reading posts last few days and so many supportive people!

Feel free to add me, I will be active and working on getting under 300 ASAP once recover from having baby in November, then my long term goal is 170.
  • Slopez8368
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who is wanting to lose 100+ pounds! I started losing weight a year ago and have lost 125 pounds! I still have about 80 pounds to lose! You all can do this! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • sharonpink
    sharonpink Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have another 100 to lose, so feel free to add me also.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you, also.
    When I started MFP I had 113 lb to shed forever!!

I now have 88.8 lb to lose. I am determined to get there!

I would love to join this thread.

Thanks!
  • RobinsEgg
    Options
    To All of You who have posted here: This is not just a place to say"hello - friend me we both want to lose the same amount", this is supposed to become your daily chat room and gathering spot. You all can form a community here .......

that''s the point of all of this.....so, RETURN. Start commenting about a few of the people who have posted above you. Ask them what they are doing toward their goals, re-shaping their food intake, increasing their activity. Then they answer you and also pose some questions... and so a community grows and support and positive talk grows. The negative thoughts that accompany being overweight start going away - a great benefit!

check out my thread, which has been running for years here. We are awfully full and don't have room for a lot of newbies - so I'm excited for what you've started here. You can copy our format to your own tastes and desires. You don't need one person to lead, we get by on majority vote when it comes to any decision making, like our challenges.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1363244-need-to-lose-100-lbs-robins-thread
  • RobinsEgg
    Options
    I think you guys are doing great - heres some suggestions to consider talking about:heart::heart: :heart:

GOALS and IDEAS for daily posts (Not mandatory)

Monday - Check In (how are you doing? Had any successes or struggles this week-end?)

Tuesday - Goals (do you have any goals you want to share with us?)

Wednesday - Wishes (what do you wish? It can be weight related or not, can be realistic or not)

Thursday - Truth (got anything you need to ‘fess up to or get off your chest?)

Friday - Fitness (what are you doing to get fit? How are you preparing for weekend eating?

Saturday - Success (what have you accomplished; focus on the positive of the week, NSV=non scale victories)

Sunday - Sharing (tell us a little about yourself....update your personal life)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone who is wanting to lose 100+ pounds! I started losing weight a year ago and have lost 125 pounds! I still have about 80 pounds to lose! You all can do this! Anyone feel free to add me!!

Congratulations! You are very inspiring!!
  • adedan2
    adedan2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll join you ... I plan on losing 107 lbs. I'm 5'4 and started at 231.8 lbs. I'm due for my weigh-in this Thursday.
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5 11" and need to lose 107lbs. I'm almost half way!! Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • ineed2moveitmoveit
    Options
    Hi! I just signed up for myfitnesspal 5 days ago. I'm game. I've got 100+lbs to lose! I've been scheduled for weight loss surgery but postponed it~ twice. I can't go through with it. I got myself into this mess and I have work my way out of it!
  • soidade
    soidade Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    8 down, but still 100+ to lose here too! Add me if you'd like. :) Fair warning: I'm not focused on eating natural/organic/'healthy' (low-sugar, low-sodium) food. Focusing purely on calorie deficit right now, so don't be surprised to find chicken nuggets or peanut M&Ms in my diary. I totally support whatever works for you, though!