FIRST MINI GOAL!!!!

Options
firegirlred
firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
I have officially lost ALL the pregnancy weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen this weight in more than two years.

It was a nice surprise this morning. I've updated my daily allowances to lose much slower now. I want 13 more pounds and then I get to maintain. My next mini goal is 9 pounds from now.

So, off to do a good workout so I can have pizza tonight. That's the only thing I haven't allowed in my diet, because I just don't have any control.

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have officially lost ALL the pregnancy weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen this weight in more than two years.

It was a nice surprise this morning. I've updated my daily allowances to lose much slower now. I want 13 more pounds and then I get to maintain. My next mini goal is 9 pounds from now.

So, off to do a good workout so I can have pizza tonight. That's the only thing I haven't allowed in my diet, because I just don't have any control.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Thats so awesome!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!! You go girl!! :drinker:
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

That's awesome!! Congratulations!! :)
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!! You go sexy. Keep it up!
  • bbright53
    Options
    FANTASTIC! ! ! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    woohoo.gifwoohoo.gifwoohoo.gif
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic....keep up the great work and ENJOY the pizza.:drinker:
    Ezzie
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Way to go-- good for you!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!