Hello! New-ish looking for an accountability buddy!

Options
Hi! My name is Rachel. I am 21 years old. I work and go to school full-time. I have a really poor relationship with food. I binge way more often than I'd like to admit and I've found it very hard to stick to my plan alone. I'm looking for friends that may have the same issue, or similar weight loss goals, or just similar interests! I kayak and I've just started kickboxing. I'm a very supportive person and I hope we can accomplish our goals together!

Current: 195
Short-term goal: 175
Long-term goal:145

Replies

• meowpotatomeow
    Options
    Hello!

I'm Haley, also 21.

I've been pretty good with food, even though it's one of my favorite things in life. It's the exercise I'm not good with! I did have an exercise accountability buddy, but we're enablers with each other.

Feel free to add me, and I'll try to help!
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile:

I'm Molly and I'm 20 years old. I have the same kind of problem, I always feel the need to binge eat whilst at work sitting at my desk. I just started up on here properly yesterday too, so if you ever need any support, feel free to add me as a friend!

Thank you :smile: :smile:
  • RachelWithoutAPaddle
    RachelWithoutAPaddle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for responding! :) it is nice to meet you Molly and Haley :)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Surround yourself with people who have succeeded!
  • CupcakesAndLettuce
    CupcakesAndLettuce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Haiii :smile:

I'm Kate, I'm 20 and go to uni full time :smile: I just had a very unhealthy fresher year and got up to 215lbs! I'm now at 187, but I've got a long way to go to my goal of 139... but I know we can all do it! :happy:
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name's Amanda, I'm 22. I've been on MFP for a few months but I'm always looking for people with similar goals. I started at 210 and my first goal weight is 150. Currently sitting at 178.

Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • RachelWithoutAPaddle
    RachelWithoutAPaddle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good morning Amanda and Kate! It's nice to meet you! :)
  • Matthebrute
    Options
    Hello

Name is matt i also binge eat...im the kind of person who wont eat breakfast or lunch and then sit down for a 4k cal dinner. Welcome to MFP wish you the best!!
  • theCaityCat
    theCaityCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel. :)

I'm not in college anymore, but I do work at a school. :-P I've got a whole lot to lose, and I'm using my measurements as an indicator for now, since our scale is broken and I hate it anyway. I'm pretty new to this. Welcome!