Do you have any old pictures of yourself that motivate you?

Options

Replies

• corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    I have my favorite pair of jeans hanging up to inspire me!
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I do. I was a twirler in high school and I have this one shot that I love. I love the way I look physically but the main thing is that I love how happy I look.
  • BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    I've got a few old dresses that would look awesome on me... if only I lost the weight! haha Those are my inspiration. Their great date dresses too! haha
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I have a fat pic of myself @ 273 pounds taped to the snack cabinet in the kitchen.
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have a picture on my fridge from my best friend's wedding about 6 years ago. I was motivated to lose weight for her wedding because I was matron of honor, and I lost 41lbs. I really liked the way I looked then. I have gained all that back plus some, so I have that posted to help me remember how happy I was to be that size.
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    An old pair of jeans that used to fit me baggy before I had kids and Now I can't even close it right.... :sad:
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have two sitting here on my desk....both are a reminder of where I am heading, our wedding picture eight years ago, and another that is a couple of years later but still a fit-looking lady.
  • paigeofpearls
    Options
    I have three pictures of myself at my wedding reception that I keep where I can see them often. I will reach that weight again soon!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    OMG yes but in a bad old picture way....i have the picture at my son's 1st birthday weighing the same as i did when he was born - 263.....i carry it in my purse...i will never go back to that awful weight again...down to 195.2 now and not looking back...
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Does a picture of me at 5 when I was a bean pole count? LOL! Other than that, there was one pic that I had ages ago when I was in my early 20's and had lost a bunch of weight, but alas, one of my friends got it and refuses to give it back lol! So at this point...no.
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have my son's graduation pic from 2008, he and I together, I'm 20lb lighter then. After I reach my goal of that pic I have another of me at about 30 lbs lighter than that!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have 2 pix on the refrigerator to inspire me. I didn't realize or appreciate how good I looked. I'm in my 20s in both pix. I turn 60 in July and would like to be fit and healthy by then.
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    I keep one in my profile pictures on here, just to connect with from time to time.

Becky