New and Looking for a solid support group of friends :D

Options

Replies

• JeanieBean1074
    Options
    I have a goal of losing 100 lbs from my heaviest... right now I'm 40 lbs from my heaviest and 20 lbs down since I started my new journey. I really don't plan on giving up this time!!!

Feel free to add me!! :)
  • marcusg231
    Options
    Looking for the same.
    You can add me.
  • HHastings90
    HHastings90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! looking for support as well, I have 30 more lbs to lose. I've had 2 kids in 2 years so it's all that pesky baby weight! looking forward to some friends!
  • iamadreamer2
    Options
    You can add me...I tried this other times before but I think I failed because I didn't have the right motivation. I would like as many friends as possible to help me keep motivated.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm always accepting new friends! Feel free to add me. Love the motivation and support I receive. Good luck on your journey!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all if you want to then go ahead and add me...happy to accept
  • military65
    military65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Fairly new myself (15 days).
  • cgarrett78
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well. I am new to MFP myself. I've been at it for about 2 weeks.
  • shannonahenderson
    Options
    Hey Y'all! I am new to MFP and looking for dependable friends who will encourage and give motivation, because I have got over 100 lbs to lose and need lots of support.

Feel free to add me! I'm committed to this journey...taking it one day at a time! Good luck...You can do this!
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also looking for dedicated friends and need to lose over 100.
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you and congrats on taking the first step :) You will find lots of motivation, support, and infromation here. Best of luck on your journey! Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • htg_dc
    htg_dc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am brand new. Have added the app and appear to be using it well. Also need to lose over 100 lbs. Did it once before. :( can also use any friend support I can get.
  • Manders0808
    Manders0808 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I send you a friend request. :) I have over 100 pounds to lose and would love to help encourage and be encouraged.
  • mirandag57
    mirandag57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    LOOKING FOR THE SAME ADD ME :) AND ANYONE ELSE :)
  • cmaries123
    cmaries123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Though I've been on MFP for a while, I'm just starting to get in the habit of actually using it. So I'm in the same boat! Also, looking for some friends and hoping for a great support group. We can do this!!
  • xrachypx
    xrachypx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :)
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm on a streak and have spent way too much time on MFP lately.
  • Lisa_Michellex
    Lisa_Michellex Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ive been signed up for awhile, but Ive just started using it. Anyone can feel free to add me. I've been on daily and plan to stay active.
  • intelligirl
    intelligirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I log in everyday.
  • keithm138
    keithm138 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me as well