Not new, but restarting.

Options
2»

Replies

• PonkiPoodles
    Options
    Welcome back!! We are around the same weight and I need to lose about 95 lbs. This is a great place for support!
  • Rachel101511
    Rachel101511 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    yay the picture worked finally!!!!

and my ultimate goal is like...130-140. Just want to fit into all my clothes again.
  • clau3260
    clau3260 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am restarting too! Feel free to add me. I think for all of us restarters, it is important that we don't give up. We may fall off the wagon for a bit, but we need to get back on it.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I restarted about two months ago. The first time around the scale got stuck for three long months at the beginning of 2013. I finally said the heck with it and started eating what I wanted. I gained back everything I had lost and then some. Thanks to a friend from here who never gave up on me and would send me messages of encouragement every few weeks, I finally started believing that maybe they were right and I maybe I could start again. The fear of failing again was overwhelming, but I'm finally realizing that I can do this. Today, I hit the 25-pound-loss mark.

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and remember that just because you are struggling doesn't mean you are failing.
  • Rachel101511
    Rachel101511 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 25lb mark!!!! I just realized I hit 25lb too when I went to the doctor and found out my weight was more than I thought back in January;

So I'm super super excited for you congrats. And I know I can do it again, it's just.. it's hard knowing I gained 147 pounds... I gained a whole freaking person..

but thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it.
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 25lb mark!!!! I just realized I hit 25lb too when I went to the doctor and found out my weight was more than I thought back in January;

So I'm super super excited for you congrats. And I know I can do it again, it's just.. it's hard knowing I gained 147 pounds... I gained a whole freaking person..

but thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

Thank you! And I can relate to how you feels....I need to lose a whole freaking person! Lol! Feel free to add me if you need another friend.