Options
    I was married to a tennis pro, does that count?! :laugh:

Haha! That counts ;)
  • JennyCallanan
    JennyCallanan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hate watching it.

Love playing it!

I can watch it depending on who's playing..
  • deearess
    deearess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok, enlighten me. What's cardio tennis? Well, I can kinda figure it out, but what exactly is it that's different.
  • deearess
    deearess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started playing when I was a freshman in high school...ended up making the team and got to 1st seed by junior year. Best I ever did was beat the number 26 guy in the state (of NC) but I lost to the #53 guy so I was good but not that good.

Now I never get to play anymore but when I do...I'm still decent. Now that i've lost a bunch of weight and I'm in pretty decent shape I'd love to get back into it

Check your local parks & rec and see what they have available. Ours has classes and that has put me in contact with some of the right people to find out about meetups and league play. And, since it sounds like you're already at a level where you could actually play, maybe even check meetup and see when/where people of your level play in your area.
  • JennyCallanan
    Options
    Ok, enlighten me. What's cardio tennis? Well, I can kinda figure it out, but what exactly is it that's different.

it combines tennis with cardiovascular exercise, delivering a full body, calorie burning aerobic workout.. you should check it out! i really enjoyed it when i tried it. i should probably do that again soon.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I play at least every other day. Enjoy!
  • JennyCallanan
    Options
    I play at least every other day. Enjoy!

That's great! Do you play singles or doubles?