Here I go again!

Options
This time it is going to be just me. No weight loss program or premade food. I need to prove to myself that I can do this. I am looking for inspiration and positive thoughts! I wish everyone all the best and success on their weight loss journey!

Replies

• LeeJackson01
    Options
    Best Wishes!!!
  • owlwomyn
    owlwomyn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this! Start slow..eat everything you like..you will figure it out as you go..and drink ALOT of water!!
  • BlueIrish2
    Options
    Thanks! You too!
  • BlueIrish2
    Options
    Wow ...32 pounds! Way to go! That is what I am talking about ... Inspriation!
    Thanks!
  • drea1029
    drea1029 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!! That's why I'm here too :) You can do it!!
  • espadrew
    Options
    I know the feeling. Here I go again too. So giving this site a go. Like the concept. Looking forward to being encouraged as well as encouraging others. Best wishes to all for the year ahead.
  • RFlexen
    RFlexen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just remember to stay positive and if you get off track, make sure to gather yourself and get right back on! Keep saying to yourself "I will not be beat" Good luck!
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    I am determined more than ever to lose the weight this time. I do not want to spend another day being the weight I am. Hopefully this site will keep me motivated and I look forward to posting my weight loss next week! I have 5 kids that I want to be able to keep up with!
  • BlueIrish2
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I was afraid my post sounded a little selfish and I am not a "I need help" kind of person. I truly believe that just a word, phrase or smile from someone that understands can make a difference. Hopefully I can give that back too!