What's For Breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• irocksowhat
    Options
    I'm all about microwaving my eggs to save on time. So I nuke two eggs, 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar, and 2 tablespoons of jar salsa in a coffee mug for about 3 minutes. It's good and takes no time/saves a pan.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Scrambled eggs and shredded hashbrowns. Yum
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs with siracha (makes the eggs taste so much better) sauce, and 2 cups strawberry halves.
  • RaJoCo
    RaJoCo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Freshly baked gluten free banana bread made with Bob's Red Mill oat flour, sunnyside up eggs with cayenne pepper and watermelons

10462534_10202762890246557_4019925966209759029_n.jpg
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Kroger Carb Control peach yogurt & maybe a hard boiled egg white, 2 C Chai tea
  • ChefAllison
    Options
    2 cups spinach, 1/2 pear, 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, 1/2 cup fresh blue berries, celery, Tbs. ground chia seeds, a few ounces of water, and a touch of stevia. Blended with my Vita Mix. Breakfast to go in a Blender Ball Cup!
  • emily1023hi
    Options
    Cottage cheese with pepper. Yum.
  • JessRose64
    JessRose64 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Note: Don't read this topic if you're hungry and LOVE breakfast :)

I had my usual weekday breakfast while running off to sit in traffic - 2 hardboiled eggs. Some kind of fruit and lots of water. On the weekends, it's usually brunch and I have my indulgences then. Homemade biscuit and gravy. Egg burritos. Banana/Blueberry pancakes. Omelets. Or even the occasional going out and I'm pretty good for the most part.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    2 chicken sausages or 2 hard-boiled eggs (depending on lifting or cardio day)

Always: 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 tblspn of honey, 1/2 serving of pistachios

coffee with 1/2 tblspn of coconut oil or green tea (depending on lifting or cardio day)

Usually runs about 30-40 grams of protein/350-450 calories
  • The_Hungry_Atheist
    Options
    4 slices of bacon chopped up pan fried....remove from grease, wipe out pan. Replace bacon and finish off adding garlic, onion and some chopped fresh spinach. Sweat them out and add 2 whipped eggs with pepper added. Toss shredded cheddar on half of eggs fold over, turn off stove and cover pan. By the time you get sriracha (or ketchup) from fridge and put on your plate it is done and ready to be plated. :drinker:
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Pancakes: 287cal, 50gm prot, 20 carbs, 5gm fat

(gobbled before photo was taken, :embarassed: )
  • bufferthree
    bufferthree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    4 Eggland best large egg whites
    1/4 cup raw red pepper stir fried in Pam
    1/2 slice cheese
    1/2 Fiber one English muffin
    1/2 cup of Stoneyfarm organic fat free milk
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any breakfast yesterday, but I am sure today will be different.

BTW, all of y'alls' breakfasts sound good so far. Yummy.
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    frozen sliced bananas, pureed in the food processor whit a splash of vanilla, heaping spoonful of unsweetened coco powder, and a splash of unsweetened coconut cream.
    It looks, feels, and tastes like soft serve ice cream!!!

oh, and bacon and scrambled eggs. (eggs cooked in bacon grease---it's good for you!)
  • GrandmaJackee
    GrandmaJackee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Love the over night, refrigerator oatmeal!!!! Was on the Atkins diet before and really missed my oatmeal. So many thing you can add to it. Last time added a mashed banana and 1 Tbsp chocolate peanut butter. Also had some with pumpkin and a little cinnamon and honey.
  • victoire713
    Options
    OMG sounds great!
  • victoire713
    Options
    Bumping this thread up...

I'm having a Banquet TV Supper, a fettucini alfredo one, and I had a grape Gatorade, and will be having at least a couple bowls of Rice Crispies cereal with a lot of sugar dumped on it.:bigsmile: