MOTIVATION NEEDED :(

Options
Hey there... Before I got a sick stomach for three days, my abs are almost defining up! I see some progresses already, but not much yet. However, I was on vacation and fell down the stairs, on my spine at the tip of my hips, so I can't really do much of the ab work outs because lying on my back exaggerates the pain on my bones. It's just a swell, but it lasted for five days already. Also, I got a diarrhea and altogether these factors hinders my workouts, which suppresses my motivation to workout now. I also have a jet lag, so I'm sleepy most of the time. I feel sick both inside and out, but I really wnat to get back to my routines with discipline. What should I do to keep my motivations up? I don't want my abs to go away yet...

Replies

• babyphat2012
    babyphat2012 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi how are you. Im sorry to hear about your struggles. I have a new program that's out name Piyo. Its Pilates and yoga combined with low impact but high intensity workout. If you interested let me know. But you look great. Just take it easy and ease back into whatever program you decide to use. Don't rush into anything. Did you get your doctors approval before re-starting a program. I hope you much success. You can add me and we can keep in touch
  • queenierz
    queenierz Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for the kind reply! I am feeling better! My spine still hurts but I forced myself through it anyways. Ii heard about piyo! I am interested but however I am currently doing t25 and kayla's workout at the moment so I need to finish those first! But i will let you know when i am done! Thank you! I must gain my motivation back and hope for more success! And yes, it would be nice to add you as a friend!:)