Looking for weight loss buddy in their 20's

Options
2»

Replies

• lpatterson27
    Options
    Hi I'm Louis. 27 yrs old and a recent college grad with an exercise science degree. Just secured a position as a Health coach but need to make adjustments for myself to better provide better advice to others. I've played football all my life and I'm currently 315 lbs and looking to lose 50 lbs. to feel better and look better. I am also new to the site and looking for ppl experiencing the same journey.
  • briemyre
    briemyre Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Brie, I'm a 24-year-old graduate student studying sea turtle reproductive physiology. I've lost 64 of my 130 pound goal - always looking for more friends! I try to be active and like/comment on my friends' posts every day. Anyone is free to add me!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. In college, could really use a fitness buddy. :)
  • angelabethb
    angelabethb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Angela, 22 years old, and I have about 40 pounds to lose. I just graduated college and am starting the job hunt. It's super difficult to eat healthy when I have to live with my parents before I can save enough money to move out. Any support and motivation would be appreciated, and I'll reciprocate! Anyone and everyone feel free to add me!
  • FitnessOverFood
    Options
    29 here...almost too old..but I'm in "college" (grad school)..not quite losing 50...but no matter the amount, each pound is important...add me...any of you..
  • enicus91
    enicus91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Heyo. 23-y/o getting my teaching credential(s). Anyone is free to add me :~D
  • thecaptaintaylor
    thecaptaintaylor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20, in college, and have about 100 lbs. to lose. Having a weight loss buddy on this site would be super great. Keeping motivated can be really difficult to do alone. So feel free to add me. :D
  • Hannahp1402
    Hannahp1402 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 23 with 50-60 pounds to go. :)
  • SuzieBoop07
    Options
    Hey hun! Im 27 and was about 268 and I'm down to 210, but I still have quite a bit to go. I need buddies also, so add me!!!
  • laurenisfitforlife
    laurenisfitforlife Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have 85 pounds to lose! Add me! :D
  • rCatheriner
    rCatheriner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have lost around 50 pounds. Hoping to lose around 20 or so more :-) Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone else on here as well. I graduated from college 4 years ago, but I still remember what it's like! lol