Kris Gethin 12 week program

Options
Has anybody here tried this program? Looks intense. I am on day 2, and I am stiff as hell. Anybody have results?

Replies

• KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Does this program require you to participate all 7 days out of the week or just weekdays?
  • TheMotivator123
    Options
    Its a great workout. I used it to help cut down for my last show.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Does this program require you to participate all 7 days out of the week or just weekdays?

3 days a week lifting, 3 days a week cardio, 1 day rest.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

Good. I cant wait to see daveymac31 check in and workout on Saturday!

tumblr_inline_n7bkxpTpCj1rbu2cc.gif
  • TrevorJ76
    TrevorJ76 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm starting it on Sunday. His nutrition plan seems a little vague, I prefer to Jim Stoppani ones where he tells you exactly what macros to hit during each phase. But I'm using IIFYM's calculator so we'll see how it goes. Kind of limited to chow availabke in DFACs over here. Feel free to add me, be good to share the pain with someone.
  • TrevorJ76
    Options

That's not quite right. It bounces between 4 and 5 days lifting. Rest days still require the two 20 minute cardio sessions.
  • mjudd1990
    mjudd1990 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Have done it several times. Great for cutting but my strength went to **** in a hurry everytime
  • TrevorJ76
    Options
    Day one -- done. All I can say is wow. 83 to go.
  • TheMotivator123
    Options
    If you keep your meals on point your strength should stay about the same.
  • esanford2
    esanford2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm on week three of his program. I'm starting to see results already. The only change that I've made is that I'm not doing his diet and I am doing all of the cardio portion 9 hours after my workout (don't have enough time before work to fit in the weight training and cardio).
  • katherinephipps1
    katherinephipps1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 and I'm seeing great results. Only manage 20-40 mins of cardio a day but still is working.
    Its hard work but it's worth it when you starting seeing results.