Lost 14 lbs

Options
KAF711
KAF711 Posts: 165 Member
But measurements are still the same... I wonder how much I need to lose before dropping a pant size. Any ideas?

Replies

• xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    It varies person to person. It depends on where you hold your weight, where you lose from first, and what brand you wear. Just keep on doing what you're doing and it will come.
  • scarletrayne19
    scarletrayne19 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much in the same boat. Lost 15 lbs, a few inches off waist and hips but my jeans are still wearable. To be honest though I was dancing the Thriller dance every morning to put my pants on so now they probably just fit "properly" LOL.

From my lurking on similar threads the consensus seems to be around the 30-40 lb mark the clothes sizes change to the point where new clothes need to be purchased. But like xcalygrl said it will vary person to person.
  • apgabriel915
    apgabriel915 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm down 34 and my pants are just now getting to be too big. Shirts fit better but I've barely gone down a size in pants. Though my thighs are smaller, my stomach and hips are not and that's where I have issues with smaller sizes. We are all different. I am getting into a 12 in jeans and I have a coworker who weighs the same as me and wears an 8. Just go with what fits and don't worry about it.