Challenge to lose 12 lbs

Options
Hi,
I'm new to this site and hope it can help me shed some weight. I sure could use some motivation. I have been trying for years to lose weight, but I really want to give it my full attention this time. I need a pal/s to help me get through this. I am 217 now and would like to start by losing 12 pounds for an upcoming wedding at the end of September. I find it difficult to spend so much time planning meals that will work for me and my family. Any suggestions?

Replies

• DebLaf
    DebLaf Posts: 248
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new to this site and hope it can help me shed some weight. I sure could use some motivation. I have been trying for years to lose weight, but I really want to give it my full attention this time. I need a pal/s to help me get through this. I am 217 now and would like to start by losing 12 pounds for an upcoming wedding at the end of September. I find it difficult to spend so much time planning meals that will work for me and my family. Any suggestions?
  • destilynne
    Options
    First of all...Welcome to this site....awesome and alot of support...I have lost 45 pounds since January...good people and good calorie and exercise counters....very, very supportive...you have alot of friends here.....you WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT AND MAYBE EVEN MORE....think positive and USE THIS SITE...it WILL help you....try to follow the 1200 daily calorie recommended with an hour of exercise and a lot of water....I hear that cold water helps you losr faster????not no sure about this....????well welcome and see you around the site....

Desti
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to the room
    I'm up for a challenge
    12 pounds by the end of Sept???
    Zoe
  • DebLaf
    DebLaf Posts: 248
    Options
    Great! Today is Thursday, should we have a weekly weigh in day to keep track of how we are doing? If so, what day would you like to use?