Accountability Friends Needed -females with 50+lbs to lose

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Nicole7711
    Options
    This is the perfect group for me. I just joined myfitnesspal and am hoping to lose baby weight and then some. I am 5'0 and 200+ pounds (I am used to being around 130-140). I really need the support! Thanks! Nicole
  • tjlytle
    tjlytle Posts: 1
    Options
    I have lost over 20 lbs and have another 25 or so to go. Would love to be part of this group!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I started out with a total of 75-85 pounds to lose, but I'm going to re evaluate what number I want to lose because I'm really tiny so I have a lot I can still lose. I'm gonna stick around even after I go into maintenance because I don't feel I can totally go it alone. All that said if you want to add me you can.
  • Tara_238
    Tara_238 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 32 and have 92 lbs to lose. I have 5 goals to reach then I will be there. I am 5'7" and currently weigh 227lbs. I would love more friends on here
  • kdub731
    kdub731 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, have a little over 100 pounds to lose and I can always use more friends to keep me accountable! I'm active every day on here :smile:
  • teambora
    teambora Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm 23 and have 157 lbs to lose. I'm looking for friends with a lot to lose who want to support each other and share advice/motivation.

V x
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm with you 32, 5'4 and i'm wanting to lose 67 pounds. Anyone can add me if they would like! More supporters the better! :)
  • purple817
    purple817 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am 31, 5'4 and have so much to loose it feels like an uphill battle! I know I can do this but friends along the way always help. Please feel free to add me - I have my food diary open to friends and I'm finding it makes me feel more accountable!

J x
  • GiulianaXmas
    GiulianaXmas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined MFP and aiming to lose 60lbs - tried before but never successful so I'd be happy to be added and make a real difference this time......oh just imagining fitting into that lovely dress I bought for my wedding and was too large to wear ...... al lwith a little help from MFP friends.
  • gottarodeo
    Options
    Iowa here...it's cold and I'm totally unmotivated lately. I lost 100pounds back in 09 but have gained back 30 pounds since then and am totally kicking myself :( it didn't seem like that much when it was coming back on but now, wow! Which means that instead of only needing to loose 40 more now I need to lose 70 to be at my goal. Life was so different when I lost in 09, only one job recently divorced and time to cook. Now three jobs and more stress daily.
    Trying to get back on a routine is the hardest and getting motivated to go outside in the cold is even worse! If you want to follow my journey of trying to re-lose and continue to lose and want to throw in some motivation or ideas add me up!