Anyone suggest which Jillian Michaels?

Options
Hi

I was going to get the P90X but know I won't be fully committed to it, and maybe I should start simpler.....I have read about Jillian Michaels DVDs and wonder who does them and which ones they like the best and why.

Thanks in advance :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I actually ordered the 30 day shred on amazon yesterday and am excited about starting it! I've heard a lot of good things about it and I think it's her most popular one.
  • melindapipkin
    Options
    i have alot of her dvds but the one that kicks my butt is called boost your metabolism banish fat. you can burn a lot of calories doing that one.
  • aehenson
    Options
    I use the blast fat boost metabolism & the 30 day shred. The bfbm is good for dropping weight - it's a longer workout & tons of carido - I have found that doing it 3 times a week gets results. The 30 day shred is great b/c you get a lot in a very short workout...but you have to do it more frequently.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Right now im doing the 30 day shred which i love.
    Im also waiting on banish fat boost metabolism which im going to hybrid with the no more trouble zones
    3xa week for BFBM (cardio) and 2x a week for NMTZ which is the weights.
  • holi0602
    Options
    I have the metabolism boost dvd and the trouble zones dvd. They are great workouts; I always feel like I have accomplished more using them than going to the gym. They are pretty intense dvds =)

Highly Recommend!
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred and LOVE it!! I am really trying to stay commited to it this time! I am on day 5 and it is amazing how a 20 min or so workout can really kick my butt so well!! Well worth it!!
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Im also on 30 day shred! My first Jillian DVD... She kicked my butt but I liked it 20 minutes and i sweated. It was amazing
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using 30 Day Shred as well. Day 17 for me this evening! I'm really loving it, getting great results already, and have been leading a forum discussion right here on MFP for those of us currently doing or thinking about starting the 30DS. Feel free to come on over and join the discussion! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/153946-shreddin-eleven-week-three
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred, its awesome! I also have the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 for the Wii and I'm not impressed, EA Active is much better. I like the shred because it is a short workout (just over 20 minutes) but it really gets results!! When I used it I think I lost 13 lbs in 30 days!
  • whistl_britchs
    Options
    Really any of hers are good. If you're going to do the 30 Day Shred though, mix in a little Yoga to help stay loosened up.
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    Currently doing 30 Day Shred. I love it, its a quick work out but really gives results. Its intense and really works every muscle in the body.
  • honeysucklelilac
    honeysucklelilac Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new here and I just bought three of Jillian Michaels DVD's and after reading what everyone is saying about her workouts, I am looking forward to doing them and hoping for good results.
  • emilillymom
    Options
    I"m on my 4th day of 30 day shred and love it. I am waiting for the No More Trouble Zones DVD.