Anyone else do this...? Or something similar?

Options
In the morning when I'm inputting my breakfast.. I plan out my food for the day and enter it into my app... then submit my entry so its completed for the day... even if its 8am. I think it helps me more keep on track and stay with what I should be eating so I dont over snack during the day. Of course, you can go in an add something if you need to.. but I try to stick with what I plan out for my meals/exercise etc.

Does anyone else do this, or something similar?

Replies

• mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I pre-log breakfast, lunch, and snacks. I almost never pre-log dinner, because I almost never know what I'm having. I don't complete the entry though until I go to bed. I want to make sure it is the most accurate. Although, I'm not sure I like the while "if every day were like today" thing...because every day is not going to be like today.
  • xJSMommy11
    xJSMommy11 Posts: 14
    Options
    The good thing is though that you can go back and change the info, so you can keep it accurate.. I think it just helps me stay on track lol I can look at it and say "uh nope... its not on the list today!"
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I generally log everything each morning as well, however I do not complete it because there are times that things change, but for the most part I definately agree it makes it much easier to keep on track!
  • focused8152
    Options
    I tend to do the same thing except I don't complete it till after dinner.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I log using the app on my phone as soon as I am done eating or exercising. That way I don't have to worry about changing or missing something. Then I complete before I go to bed.
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I do too, if I eat more or less I update the changes
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I do too, if I eat more or less I update the changes

Same thing here. I usually have a few days planned out.