Muscular Legs on Women

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Body builder legs, not so much....but then again, I don't want body builder legs for myself. Well defined legs, yes.

Bodybuilder legs are ones that are well defined, so not understanding this at all.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    ^^^This

Seriously, if the muscles are too pronounced, they detract from other curves, and I don't like.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I asked my male best friend and my husband about this. My best friend says he does not like muscular on women, period. Though he doesn't like flabby legs either. So slender legs? My husband believes women are meant to be soft and that is what he is attracted to.

Women are meant to be soft? What does that even mean?

squishy?

But what if I shave and put on lotion? Then am I soft?
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I asked my male best friend and my husband about this. My best friend says he does not like muscular on women, period. Though he doesn't like flabby legs either. So slender legs? My husband believes women are meant to be soft and that is what he is attracted to.

i have been told i am soft, she might want to keep her husband away from me
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Body builder legs, not so much....but then again, I don't want body builder legs for myself. Well defined legs, yes.

Bodybuilder legs are ones that are well defined, so not understanding this at all.

Body builder, to me at least, includes bulk as well as definition. Well defined without the massive bulk.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    So men like variety??? Whaaaaat? No way. I've never heard that before.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options

Is your husband and his best friend keeping it tight and right in the gym then since women have to be soft?
  • jnichel
    Options

i have been told i am soft, she might want to keep her husband away from me

It's a good soft. :wink: :laugh:
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    From my experience, some do and some don't. There are a lot of guys that are turned on by muscular women, and then a lot who prefer their women squishy. :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

squishy?

I guess.... Does this mean I have an excuse to be hard all the time then? Since I'm a man ;)

How YOU doin'?
  • Hannahjc83
    Hannahjc83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can't even...this topic is really asking for folks to air their dirty opinion laundry...Think folks before you type... (to those that body shame) everyone else eh you're fine...

and hey how about the fact that we have legs to walk on! Now there is something to be thankful for :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Body builder, to me at least, includes bulk as well as definition. Well defined without the massive bulk.

I think you are thinking of 'supplemented' bb'ers.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    In to learn more about what "men like." All men. Painted with the same broad brush. The way God intended.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I can't even...this topic is really asking for folks to air their dirty opinion laundry...Think folks before you type... (to those that body shame) everyone else eh you're fine...

and hey how about the fact that we have legs to walk on! Now there is something to be thankful for :)

kU7sEPG.gif
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    2cmlpbq.jpg
  • eventerchick80
    eventerchick80 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Is it bad I just skimmed this post for pictures of pretty legs? Sadly disappointed that the thread didn't have more photos.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Is it bad I just skimmed this post for pictures of pretty legs? Sadly disappointed.
    QFT
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Is sexy as hell!
  • jnichel
    Options

I think you are thinking of 'supplemented' bb'ers.

I'm not up on the new lingo. :laugh:

But after creeping your pics, I'll point out that you are what I'm talking about when I say, "well defined without the massive bulk". :drinker: