Is 110 pounds what I should realistically aim for?

Options
Hi, I'm 25 years old, 5 foot tall, small framed w/natural hourglass figure, breasts that are one size bigger than DDD, and currently weight about 215 pounds. Before my son was born I weighed 160 and had a DD bust size. My goal was to get back down to my 160 pre-pregnancy weight. (or maybe even 150)

But every calculator I use tells me I should be about 95-110 pounds. This seems WAY too low, IMO. I'd look like a skeleton with t*ts.
It also tells me that 160 is obese for me. I never felt obese at that size.

Does 110 seem TOO small for me?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Hard to say. Why not aim for the high end of healthy? That's about 127lbs for a 5' person.
  • Rosyone
    Rosyone Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with setting an intermediate goal and then reassessing once you get there.
  • nykismile
    nykismile Posts: 198
    Options
    110 lbs is my end goal :) Go with whatever healthy weight you prefer!
  • bald_navy_wife
    bald_navy_wife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    it should be based on personal preference. I'm 5'2 125 lbs and i wouldn't want to weigh less than 120 lbs-I barely have boobs but you'll run into some ladies on here whose starting weight is my goal weight (kanye shrug)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Set whatever goal you feel you will be happy with. Once you are there, reevaluate. There is nothing wrong with being outside of what the BMI tells you for weight range. It's not the most appropriate scale anyway.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    There was a girl in my class in high school who had a perfect figure. She was 4' 11" and 103 lbs. An hourglass, like a petite Marilyn Monroe.
  • ginslife
    ginslife Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Its your body trust yourself I would aim for 150 and then go from their In my life I would say my best weight was 125 I am 5 2 but have always been naturaly more muscular than most women I currently weigh 160 which definitley feels and looks much better than 208 did Im not overly large or small breasted I am a C cup