anyone else from the UK?

Options
13»

Replies

• natisinvincible
    Options
    haha i hear you! i'm from liverpool as well, and only just realized what you meant about the american measurments, i also wish it was in stone instead !
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    Hi, I'm in London, been on here for a couple of weeks, not got a massive amount to lose but doesn't make it any easier....
    got a 13 year old daughter and have to be careful not to mention the word diet!!
    lost 3st then from Nov put nearly a stone back on :(
  • karlydaniels
    karlydaniels Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone and thanks for replying I'll get you all added when I log on using my laptop later :)

Anyone following any kind of specific diet or are you just calorie counting? I'm doing Anna richardsons 5 rules diet just to kick start and cut out the crap its no carbs after 6, no dairy after breakfast, no sugar, wheat or alcohol. Sounds difficult but it works for me as it really makes me think about what I'm eating.

Also doing Hannah waterman and jillian michaels exercise DVDs and body pump, V core, Zumba and Body Combat the the gym
  • tracybewick
    Options
    Hi
    im from middlesbrough, been logging on and recording for a while now but need some friends to give encouragement too and to encourage me!!

im a keen gym addict......love body combat, body attack, zumba

im wanting to loose about 10 lb (i know it doesnt sound much to some but these last few pounds are such a struggle to shift!!)

tracy x
  • Danzicle
    Options
    Hi

I'm following the Scarsdale diet, and today recorded a total of 15lbs loss in 2 weeks. I've a further 20 to go.

I also do body pump at the gym, so hopefully converting some of my fat into muscle whilst loosing the flab.

xx

3463260.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Lancashire, been using MFP since 4/1/11, also approaching the big 40, so hoping to lose a few pounds and tone up before then, particularly my mummy tummy.
    I'm doing body conditioning and pilates classes at the gym, swimming, and, also using wii fit of the Davina DVD's to mix it up a bit or all else fails trying to go for a brisk lunchtime walk.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm in north London and I'm 27 years old. Please feel free to add me as I need all the help I can get. I have a 3month old daughter and put on 3stones during pregnancy. I've lost half of it already and I'm using this site to help me lose the rest.

Looking forward to cheering you all on, especially other baby weight dieters!!

Sam x
  • smithy74
    Options
    Hi i'm from Paisley which is just outside Glasgow
  • efalcon1
    Options
    Hey, I'm originally from Oxford but currently living in Nottingham/Derby. So far lost around 3 stone since last April but struggling to shift the rest of my weight. Good luck everyone! x
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Another Bloke here, are we welcome? I'm a York man myself although born in Leeds, feel free to add me. I welcome friends and support and freely give the same, we are all in this together.:smile:
  • philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone Nice to see so many uk people on here! My names phil living in Oxford but originally from Somerset feel free to add me!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I live in Wakey, but originally from Birmingham. Welcome to the site - it's wicked !
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I live just outside of Leeds (well about 5 miles), welcome aboard, this site will definitely help you reach your goals! :smile:

Good Luck,

Ben.
  • princess_f
    Options
    hey im from Northumberland :) Lost 6lb so far and aiming for half way(another 20lb) by July! Not doing a specific diet, just calorie counting and gym, I feel so much better already by just cutting out crap! Feel free to add me!
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Hi I'm from Beverley, East Yorkshire.
  • sr57890
    Options
    Hi

I'm new to this site, I have used a similar one in the past but you had to pay for that. This is a great site & the app for my phone too and free! I'm from Hertfordshire. I'm a typical yoyo dieter. Lost 2 stone last year and put it all back on again now. Lost more the year before that and put it back on again (probably about 5 years history of that!). Currently clasified as obese by BMI, need to loose about 4 stone! It's going to be a long battle but I need to get there.

Susan
  • robertjones1984
    Options
    hi from oldbury feel free to add :-)
  • mandz31
    mandz31 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from nottingham and started at nearly 17st. I have lost 21lbs so far but still have a lot to lose to get to my goal of between 11 and 11 and half stone. Feel free to add me anyone as i need all the support i can get aswell