Beginning Again, In need of Active Friends

Options
Hello everyone, I'm Hannah.
I've been fighting the healthy weightloss battle for years now, with little to no results. The only time I have had results was thanks to MyFitnessPal which is why I've always gravitated back here. I have a multitude of issues in my life, not only my obesity, which I struggle with daily.
I currently weigh around 335lbs and am hoping to lose around 200lbs or a little less. I realize this is a large, multi-year goal, and am attempting to slice it down to thinner pieces. Any help setting smaller goals for myself would be appreciated.

I'm also looking for active friends who aren't afraid to comment encouragement and receive. Please no Pro-Ana or such as I have struggled with that in the past and am still fighting to maintain a mentally safe body view. I am looking for just everyday folk who share in my journey, large amounts of weightloss or not.

If anyone is interested in sharing their advice or story with me, I'd love to hear it. Just message me and I should be on daily to reply.

Thanks everyone, and if anyone has any extra tips for staying away from the brownie cookies and brownies downstairs then please chime in.

-Hannah

Replies