I just ordered the HCG drops/diet....

Options
I ordered it from HCG1234 ...

I talked to a representative on the site who told me I wouldn't have a problem with the weight loss part if I DON'T do the 2 days of eating everything in sight. She said the only problem I might have is my lack of energy to start. But since I'm already restricting my calories and doing pretty good with that, I just didn't want to derail myself to start this plan.

To all you HCG'ers .... How are you doing so far on this plan??

Replies

• RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    wow this sounds like a complete scam and waste of money. not sure i would put that into my body. lose weight with diet, healthy (real) tools, and exercise. sorry..... don't mean to be so negative but this is for life... not for a quick fix.
  • katzplay62
    Options
    Cancel your order and save your money. None of these products actually works in the long term. Only changing your eating/exercise habits will take off and keep off the weight you want to lose. Or will you take this product for life?

I had bariatric surgery and I will STILL have to track my food & exercise for the rest of my life. Fair payoff, to me.

Cheers

Kat
  • VickieMW
    VickieMW Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about their reply's they simply don't know what they are talking about. If a doctors office approves and promotes this diet it is something to be taken seriously. Beside I can't tell you how many nurse friends I have on this diet! I have seen more success then not.

I really depends on the person. If you are willing to make the changes in your life and eating habits then this will work. If you think that you can do any diet, lose the weight and then eat anything you want, you will fail!

You go girlfriend! I love the product and the weight loss! Blessings!
  • servingthealiens
    servingthealiens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    A doctor would approve THIS? (Taken from the hcg1234 website)

"hCG, in combination with a 500 calorie diet, tells your body to release your stored fat for constant energy. You are basically using your stored fat stores as fuel and burning between 3500-4000 calories, which in result causes you to lose 1-2 pounds of body fat per day. With the hCG 1234 diet, you will maintain lose unwanted fat tissue while maintaining your muscle mass."

A 500 calorie a day diet?

Sorry, but no. That's nothing but dangerous. And unreasonable.

Also, what?

"Can I use lotion?

Be sure to read the ingredients on anything you put on your skin to be sure it is oil-free. There is a possibility that if it contains oil, your body will absorb it and cause you to not lose weight. Baby oil, mineral oil and corn huskers lotion are all safe alternatives. "

Your body is NOT going to absorb the oils from lotions and store them as fat. ONLY ingested fats work that way. And even if it were true, it tells you to use an oil free lotion, and then tells you to... use oil as an alternative?

God this sounds like such a scam.
  • RLeighP
    RLeighP Posts: 232 Member
    Options

I really depends on the person. If you are willing to make the changes in your life and eating habits then this will work. If you think that you can do any diet, lose the weight and then eat anything you want, you will fail!

Exactly. But one doesn't need to restrict themselves to 500 calories a day to make healthy changes in life and eating habits. That low of a calorie intake alone isn't healthy. And what happens when you add exercise? Negative net calories?
  • SherryC53
    Options
    Thank you Vickie, My doctor talked to today for a long time to make sure I understood the protocol on HCG and I trust him completely. He is the one who encouraged me to do this and he is monitoring me all the way. You body thinks it is getting far more than 500 calories and that is why you aren't hungry. I can always stop if I have a problem or it is affecting me negatively..
  • VickieMW
    VickieMW Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    That's right Sherry! You are seldom hungrey and as your body is breaking down all the stored body fat that gets in your blood stream and helps to keep you feeling full! I am rarely hungry and drinking my gallon of water a day really helps! Don't forget to just keep drinking water all day long.

Go to the HCG link here where you will find more positive people who also have been referred by doctors. And a lot of us who are doing this on our own!

HCG progress/updates PAGE 2 - for people on it or thinking

put this in when you use the search here on this site! Blessings Vickie
    I am always here for you!