Just getting started!

Options
Lonnad1
Lonnad1 Posts: 47 Member
Just started MFP this week. I lost 80 pounds after I had my 2nd child and maintained it for six years. After baby number three, I gain 30+ of it back. I am starting to feel extra weight in my back and have a lot less energy. I am ready to get this weight off for good! I know with my last weight loss journey, I needed encouragement and support, which lead me to this site. Looking for anyone who might be able help me this last and final time around! Thanks!!!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'm game! Add me!
  • Lonnad1
    Options
    Thank you! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • joeygambucci
    joeygambucci Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im Game !!
  • almondjoy206
    almondjoy206 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im brand new on here too and need encouragement and support as well! Its been super hard for me to lose the weight after my 3rd baby as well. I want/need to lose 60+ pounds but its been difficult since I am a stay at home.mom
  • carabrown78
    Options
    I also just started this week. I'm trying to lose the 25 pounds I gained back after my last child. I would be happy to do this together if you want. :-)
  • keya729
    keya729 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I've lost about 60lbs so far and hopefully I can reach my goal weight by next summer!!
  • white510
    white510 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im just getting started on here too....anyone feel free to add me.
  • miidrawinghands33
    Options
    I am just getting started on here...my brother told me about this site...so need lots of encouragement . Feel free to add me
  • Lonnad1
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! Can't wait to get to get this weight off for good!
  • BradD1979
    BradD1979 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you can do this sis!! it works just log everything you eat
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am here for one month and I am always up to give encouragement. I am also a mom of three and finally the time is here to loose the weight. Its our time! Add me