women: i need motivation! before & after pics plz!

Options
i need to get motivated! i would love to start this thread to see how ppl can change!

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can see photos of people at your current &/or goal weight at mybodygallery.com
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    OP: You're an odd duck but, since mybodygallery.com doesn't show before and afters, I'll help out.

qIGERsE.jpg?1

LFn2a4R.jpg?1
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    OP definitely a dude.
    Or has given me a great idea...
    I mean, I'd never . . .
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    OP definitely a dude.
    I mean, I'd never . . .

def not a dude nor lesbian. happily married with a child. just need inspiration to do better and that women, especially thise who have had children can get back their bodies
  • jardimgirl
    Options
    OP: You're an odd duck but, since mybodygallery.com doesn't show before and afters, I'll help out.

qIGERsE.jpg?1

LFn2a4R.jpg?1

you look fantastic! may i ask what you've been doing to achieve those results?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    OP definitely a dude.
    I mean, I'd never . . .

def not a dude nor lesbian. happily married with a child. just need inspiration to do better and that women, especially thise who have had children can get back their bodies

I was just joking - simply because it would be such a stereotypically scummy thing for some to do on the internet :-)
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I started at 170 lbs at 5'3.5" June 20th 2013. After my 6 week postpartum check up after having my second baby. Just moderate calorie deficit, gelato and lifting heavy things.

ohjrt1.jpg

Without Bumblebee....with Bumblebee...2nhp4id.jpg
  • Achrya
    Options

qIGERsE.jpg?1

LFn2a4R.jpg?1

Eat less lift more.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options

Eat less lift more.

Don't forget bakes delicious things♡
  • Achrya
    Options

Eat less lift more.

Indeed! I'm thinking I want to do a 'make ahead' brownie mix, where I can just add a little egg white and some butter to a couple tablespoons whenever I get a hankering. Might go buy some mason jars today
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options

Eat less lift more.

Indeed! I'm thinking I want to do a 'make ahead' brownie mix, where I can just add a little egg white and some butter to a couple tablespoons whenever I get a hankering. Might go buy some mason jars today

That sounds incredible♡. You should make a baking business imo
  • cookiekrunch
    cookiekrunch Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Look at my profile pic.:noway:
  • sammama5
    sammama5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    30ml995.jpg April 2013
    9apfdf.jpg July 2014

For most of 2013, I mainly did Wii Fit games and typical yardwork/gardening while watching my calories/macros. Since May 2014, I have been doing a lot of Jillian Michael's videos from Youtube along with walking, bicycling, yardwork/gardening, and swimming.
    Monitoring my food has definitely been the most important thing for me.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Before:

94ddf288dcd486645dbec8e9f3a0a3d0eb63.jpg

After:

94dd0650efbeb19a667212045b8701dd8dd4.jpg

ETA:

SW:230
    CW:114
    GW: 110
  • jardimgirl
    Options
    wow! fantastic job!!!!!!!!
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Here is the before picture taken in December of 2013

2pt1feb.png

Here is my most recent after photo taken in June of 2014

dr6vl4.jpg

Maybe not a huge difference, but the 30 pounds between these photos has brought me from a size 12 in pants to a size 4, so that has been great!
  • jardimgirl
    Options

2pt1feb.png

dr6vl4.jpg

Wow def a huge difference! May I ask what you have done?

Maybe not a huge difference, but the 30 pounds between these photos has brought me from a size 12 in pants to a size 4, so that has been great!
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options

2pt1feb.png

dr6vl4.jpg

Wow def a huge difference! May I ask what you have done?

I ate at a 1,100-1,300 calorie diet with off Saturdays where I ate at maintenance calories. I also did cardio workouts for 30 minutes a day and recently have added weightlifting to that.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    30ml995.jpg April 2013
    9apfdf.jpg July 2014

For most of 2013, I mainly did Wii Fit games and typical yardwork/gardening while watching my calories/macros. Since May 2014, I have been doing a lot of Jillian Michael's videos from Youtube along with walking, bicycling, yardwork/gardening, and swimming.
    Monitoring my food has definitely been the most important thing for me.
    ^^^This. (And you look great! Congratulations on all the hard work.)

To lose weight, eat fewer calories than you burn. Learn to log everything you eat & drink accurately & honestly.

Follow the advice in the Sexypants post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!