What's your "official" weigh day?

Options
124»

Replies

• brod405
    brod405 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    First thing Friday mornings. I'm bad on weekends, and have all week to fix it!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Sunday is my "official" weigh day, though i'll step on it throughout the week just to keep an eye on things and keep myself in check.
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Monday. Morning so there is no temptation to try to make up for the weekend later during the week!
  • orangpeel757
    orangpeel757 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Saturday is my official weigh day because it's when I started being serious about losing weight. It also frees me up for any special occasion on the weekend.
  • kaischu
    kaischu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning for me. Just happens to be the day it first landed on so I stuck with it. Plus it's right at the beginning of the week and a good starting point, I think.
  • modevia
    modevia Posts: 13
    Options
    Sunday afternoon for me. I like it because I can start on monday and continue the week on track... I tend to cheat on sunday a little.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Well it was Sunday, but I kept forgetting to so I would do it Monday. Since I was l was always forgetting and doing it Monday, I decided to make Monday my day. Now I just keep forgetting so weigh in day each week is whatever day I finally remember to!!!