I NEED MORE ACTIVE FRIENDS!

Options
I love having updates on my feed and being able to hear about everybody's day, read their food diaries, etc.
I love to motivate people and post encouraging "statuses."
Needless to say, I'm addicted to mfp. I use it way more than facebook.
I have a lot of friends already, but a lot of people on my list don't update too often, so I want to have more active people on my feed.
let's be friends!
:-)

Replies

• LMYERS94
    LMYERS94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    haha, I'm actually starting to use this but already I find myself on it more than facebook! Feel free to add me
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Super active user here!

Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • Davidraynbow
    Options
    Hi there ! I'll send you a add request. I'm a friendly person, or I think I am. I'm not looking for supporters, but it never hurts to make an extra MFP friend! :)
  • hannah4412
    hannah4412 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I try to log my food/exercise daily on here..it does help having friends on here to see that other people are up to this also. Feel free to add me!
  • OriginalKatie
    OriginalKatie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me, I'm on here every day.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Sending a request. Hi!
  • Kazzam33
    Kazzam33 Posts: 210
    Options
    I'm on here all the time. Add me if you like :smile:
  • JPClyde
    JPClyde Posts: 2
    Options
    I've just started using this site, feel free to add me, I'm a bit of a log addict :)
  • GrandmaJackee
    GrandmaJackee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too. Anyone can add me if they want. :happy: I love to eat, and exercise more so I can eat more!!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday! 3.4 lbs lost since I joined June 2014 :) Feel free to add me!
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm using this more than facebook too cuz at least the people on here care about my food/weight loss/fitness posts...lol
  • ChrisUK70
    ChrisUK70 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am online every day and update my status on a regular basis, always good to have active friends on MFP.
  • Reality79
    Reality79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just got back today. Looking for active users who dont mind holding me accountable.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (anyone) I've been back for a week now, but having other active friends might encourage me to become more active here as well :)
  • KateDegnan
    KateDegnan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on here way more than Facebook too lol feel free to add me
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to mfp as well. Am on here and comment multiple times a day! Would love to have any of you as friends as well!!
  • doctorregenerated
    doctorregenerated Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have been on a week, but already love it so much. I love the people I have met and love supporting each other through our goals. Feel free to add!
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me - looks as if I have loads more to lose than you from your photo!!
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    As active as I can be with work and life, always happy to leave a motivational word of encouragement! Add me if you liked and Happy Friday!