Does Hydroxycut really work?

Options
2»

Replies

• DoubleR_Boss
    Options
    I HAVE THIS WEIRD CREEPY FEELING ruthie8571 IS A FAKE PERSON TRYING TO SELL HYDROCUT. LULZ!!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    you have lost 28 pounds…diet and exercise is working for you ..yet, you want to take hydroxycut???? *mindfreakingblown*

if what you are doing is working, why change it?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    awww hell no ..F'ing zombie thread….
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've never taken it, but a coworker used it and lost some weight. It also made her super hyper and annoying. lol I'm sure it works, until you stop taking it.
  • marilynbauer
    marilynbauer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies I was seriously considering trying it. But I believe I will hold off.
  • cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've tried everything from NV to Garcinia. Eat less. Work out more. You'll get there the SAME rate you would if you took a pill. They always tell you that you will lose about 4 pounds a month. That's normal on a diet without a pill, but they claim it's a miracle. The words "could lose up to twice as much" gets thrown around a lot. Do the math on their claims down to the week.
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 70lbs in a little less than 6 months. I stuck to healthy eating, proper portion sizes and a little bit of exercise. I've tried things like hydroxycut in the past..when I was over 200lbs..they are NOT worth it. It messed up my system really bad and made me feel jittery and terrible. The best thing you can do for your body is to stick to good old diet and exercise. :smile: your loss maybe a little slower than my loss because everyone is different (I struggled with being obese for 7 years--never saw any difference in my weight until I stopped diet pills and did it the right way) You will get there! be patient, work hard and NEVER give up!! :happy: