I NEED MORE ACTIVE FRIENDS!

Options

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I've been active for 748 days if you wanna add me.
  • MADTennisLifestyle
    Options
    wow 748 days!! respect!
  • ljminto
    ljminto Posts: 52
    Options
    I am addicted to MFP more than i am facebook! I love having friends (motivators) here and on Facebook for that matter. ANYONE
    can feel free to add me :)
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm here everyday :)
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    663 consecutive days of logging my food and exercise. If you add me take a look at my friend list also . I have a handful of very active friends on here that have been a tremendous help to me.

**** EDIT After reading your profile more it makes me wonder how much help I could be to you. Eating disorders are serious business. Feel free to add me if you like, I do take special care in what I eat and how much I eat with my health being the primary focus. :)
  • thecharizardtamer
    thecharizardtamer Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What is it about this site? just addicting, I'm always shaking my head up and down, yeah that's happened to me too. add me add me!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    949 friends and you need more?
  • hughesma102
    hughesma102 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like more active friends on MFP to hold me accountable. Preferably those with realistic weight loss goals. I'm a mother of two and would like to get back down to my post baby weight. Those with children and families would understand my daily struggles to carve out time.
  • jferg70
    jferg70 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love having updates on my feed and being able to hear about everybody's day, read their food diaries, etc.
    I love to motivate people and post encouraging "statuses."
    Needless to say, I'm addicted to mfp. I use it way more than facebook.
    I have a lot of friends already, but a lot of people on my list don't update too often, so I want to have more active people on my feed.
    let's be friends!
    :-)

You can add me if you wish...I try to update often.
  • dannyj830
    dannyj830 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just got introduced to this site by a friend. See you all around.
  • jferg70
    jferg70 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I would like more active friends on MFP to hold me accountable. Preferably those with realistic weight loss goals. I'm a mother of two and would like to get back down to my post baby weight. Those with children and families would understand my daily struggles to carve out time.

Accountability is the key and you're exactly right that goals have to be realistic. Happy to help if you wish to add me.
  • Gatesynick
    Gatesynick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this, so be gentle please. i am looking to add people that are inspirational and/or need inspiration. My motivation on my own can be lapse so please add me and support my goals :-)
  • teddy_54
    teddy_54 Posts: 12
    Options
    I would like some more friends too :/ think that's probably why I don't have as much motivation as I would like :) please feel free to add me too. :) but after reading your profile I think we both have different goals, im here to lose*
  • Jim_Barteck
    Jim_Barteck Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add. We all need all the motivation we can get.
  • bluedolphin2828
    bluedolphin2828 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too -- great to have friends on here who use the site every day! Feel free to add me.
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am on for 75 days in a row now... will try to be as supportive as I can - but as weight loss and maintaining is my focus - I'm not 100% sure how I can help with your not eating enough... As said before - eating disorders are serious business.. I hope you are being followed by a doctor or dietician or ??
  • NofatdaddyMike
    NofatdaddyMike Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like as well. I am fairly new here again. This time I am getting serious and doing this. Would love the encouragement.
  • IamMCM
    IamMCM Posts: 122
    Options
    Not sure how exciting my life is (50 year old woman looking to dump the 30ish pounds I regained over the past couple of years), but I'm committed to staying active. I intend to be here every day, since I started a thread on the motivation board to track my health club attendance progress (just joined and have to go at least 48 times by the end of the year to get insurance reimbursement). I enjoy seeing what my friends are up to via the newsfeed and popping in with encouraging comments. I love the sense of community here.
  • jlundyjr
    jlundyjr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I update daily.
  • klc48
    klc48 Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me! I love the motivation also!!!