Lost 132 Pounds in 273 days

Options
1235»

Replies

• Erikhulse
    Erikhulse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Update:

29 years old (July 26 will be 30!!! / 6'0" / Starting Weight 350 lbs / Goal Weight 180 lbs / Current Weight 199.2 lbs / Weight Lost 150.8 lbs

I am one day from my 30th birthday! Happy to report that this morning I weighed in at 199.2, which was my 30th birthday goal to be below 200! Pretty crazy since I started at 350 about 10 months ago. Here are a couple more pictures.

21awetk.jpg
    rbxlys.jpg
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You are inspirational - you look great... and thanks for sharing!!! Great work and dedication....
  • kstar0327
    kstar0327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    awesome job :) incredible success :smile:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation and I love the picture with the shirt. You have the same birthday as my son so that makes you even more awesome. Happy birthday!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Partylikelizkeeler
    Partylikelizkeeler Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! (:
    Happy Birthday!!
  • Ehecatl915
    Ehecatl915 Posts: 30
    Options
    So inspirational, you look fantastic. It's all about dedication and empowerment and really wanting it.
  • Erikhulse
    Erikhulse Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So inspirational, you look fantastic. It's all about dedication and empowerment and really wanting it.
    So true. You have to want it more than anything else in the world. More than the cravings you'll get, more than you want to just go pick something up quick and easy on the way home (faSt food). The hardest part is the first two weeks, once you get past that, just keep at it, because it will work, even if it takes longer for some people. You have to have a tremendous amount of will power and dedication! But it is so worth it.
  • mel200485
    mel200485 Posts: 10
    Options
    This is awesome!
  • bumble573
    bumble573 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    vpi2pw.jpg

let us see that new sexy tummy :-P just kidding. But on a serious note that is AMAZING. now, as someone mentioned....slow down a little.
    The tummy still has a huge gut! Still have a 30-40 pounds of fat to lose, plus build up muscle. I need to get a personal trainer to get started weight lifting.

As far as the rate, I have been told by many doctors that losing 3 pounds a week is perfectly healthy, especially for someone who was starting out at 350 lbs. Excluding the first two weeks of my weight loss, I have been averaging 2.9 pounds per week since I started. This weight will not come back, because I am a completely different person today than I was back then. I will always cook my own meals, and eat smarter, and I've added fitness to my every day routine.

I THINK YOU ARE DOING FINE! (IM NO DOCTOR) BUT WHEN YOUR MIND IS MADE UP, ITS JUST MADE UP! Im so so so proud of you! I especially love the new "jaw line" ... I mean talk about restructured! ( I know it was always there, just covered) but it looks brand new!! I love it!
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow Great Job.
    I thought I was doing good losing 69 pounds.
    I am now at Maintenance and I log my foods and walk.
    I am 69 years old and feel great.
    What a great job you did and your determination.
  • LinOtt
    LinOtt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So pleased for you - best 30th birthday gift you could ever have given yourself! :flowerforyou: happy birthday!
  • plumbucket
    plumbucket Posts: 23
    Options
    A) Amazing!
    B) CONGRATULATIONS!
    C) Happy Birthday! May this year bring even more joy and awesome things than the last!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You are now a sexy 30 year old. Great transformation
  • holly2611
    holly2611 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What a great success story, congratulations!
  • myrnacpagan
    myrnacpagan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the great work :)
  • forkofpower
    forkofpower Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Whoa, you look GREAT. Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!