How do I edit recipe I have entered?

Options
pink_geranium
pink_geranium Posts: 32 Member
I just noticed that one of the recipes I entered has incorrect quantities on a couple of the ingredients.
How do I correct that?

I tried hitting the edit button and that only allows me to add new ingredients, it doesn't allow me to correct mistakes.
If they can't be corrected, is there any way to delete the recipe ?

Replies

• BeginningAgainMay14
    BeginningAgainMay14 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    After you click the Edit button, click on the name of the ingredient you want to edit (in blue). That will allow you to change the quantity or replace the ingredient.
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    The only way I know is to delete the ingredient and re-add it with the correct amount.
    I wish it was as easy to do like it is for the food diary but apparently it isn't.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,994 Member
    Options
    The only way I know is to delete the ingredient and re-add it with the correct amount.
    I wish it was as easy to do like it is for the food diary but apparently it isn't.

This is my experience as well. Using the web-based version of MFP, you can change the amount of a food in the food diary by clicking on the food, but in a recipe, you have to delete the incorrect amount and re-add that ingredient in the correct amount. It's very cumbersome.
  • pink_geranium
    pink_geranium Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your tips.
    I finally got it fixed :)
  • andresconejo
    andresconejo Posts: 264
    Options
    You cant :( you have to re enter the ingredient