180 Pounds Lost!!!

Lacey_Cakes
Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
My best friend and I have been friends since 8th grade, and we have also been fatties together the whole time. I moved to the midwest and we dont get to see each other so we just got back from Vegas (after not seeing each other for 3 years, eep!) and both of us have been on our weight loss journeys for some time now. Together we have lost about 180 pounds. My friend 100 and me 70-80ish (gained some after multiple vacation mcdonalds visits lol.) She has been on weight watchers and does cardio and I've mostly been on here and do cardio and weights. I also plan on getting some heavy lifting started soon ;) Anywho, looky looky here :)
ZGUVCxT.jpg
qZcR9fx.jpg
1I6tdO9.jpg
Seeing each other close to our goals has been amazing!

*edit* sorry about big pictures, I'm terrible at this

Replies

• yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    I didn't manage to see all the pix because of size issue, but the last image shows great difference. You girls look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    It's great you two could do this together. Hope you both can keep it off.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Congrats to the both of you!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    You both look wonderful :) Congrats on your success :)
  • pltjess
    pltjess Posts: 101 Member
    This is so amazing that you two got to do this together. Congrats!

Also, I moved to the midwest and am far away from my best friend too. It's tough so I feel your pain. Thank goodness for skype!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    It's great you two could do this together. Hope you both can keep it off.
    This is actually our second time around so we both know the horrors of gaining it all back :/
  • Lacey_Cakes
    I didn't manage to see all the pix because of size issue, but the last image shows great difference. You girls look amazing :flowerforyou:
    thankies!!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    This is so amazing that you two got to do this together. Congrats!

Also, I moved to the midwest and am far away from my best friend too. It's tough so I feel your pain. Thank goodness for skype!

Thanks! It's hard right?!!! But after this we plan to do a once a year thing. So that will be good. I also bug her once a day reminding her she should move here lol
  • twinsmomma02
    twinsmomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Congratulations! You both look great!
  • gromithere
    gromithere Posts: 172 Member
    That is awesome that you were able to do this together. You are both stunning!
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Outstanding!
  • pamd66
    pamd66 Posts: 9 Member
    Great job ladies!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Excellent! Love the last pic - you both look awesome!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    You're both looking gorgeous! Nice work!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Thanks so much, everyone!!!!
    <3
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Nice work ladies!!!
  • thin4me59
    thin4me59 Posts: 73
    Awesome! Great that you have a friend to boost each other up! Congratulations!
  • gtorres68
    gtorres68 Posts: 2
    Well Done to both of you.
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Congrats! You both look great! I truly wish I had a support system like the two of you have! Keep that friendship strong!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Congratulations to you both!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!