The Boot Gap

Options
2»

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    As one who was known in the past to wear boots that were so tight her toes would go to sleep, I applaud you!!:flowerforyou:
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You had me @ "Boot gap" lol,:huh: ,,,, i was thinking …..ok i know all about thigh gap, so what the heck is "boot gap", phew what a relief, you had my mind racing on the possibilities. So i just wanted to to say "Congratulations on your boot gap":drinker: I just love a happy ending. :flowerforyou:
  • thenolanz
    thenolanz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So great!! I had been feeling the same way about my loss thus far (noticing some subtle changes in my face and back, but not much other than that) and your post inspired me to try on a pair of boots that I bought last fall that were a bit snug -- I've got a boot gap, too! Love it -- thanks for posting and making my day! :)
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love your NSV! Congratulations and thank you for the reminder to celebrate our own "boot gaps"!
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    wow how awesome is that!! I need to do that.. I feel like u do.. &ive been doing my pace a walk I a.m. & eve another walk or bike ride.. today I totally fell off the eating good plan.. every#in the red!! awww.. 1more day til weigh in.. so I hope im beter tomorrow.. best of luck on your journey wow30lbs!!wish that were me too! ive got a lot to lose also :(
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    So great!! I had been feeling the same way about my loss thus far (noticing some subtle changes in my face and back, but not much other than that) and your post inspired me to try on a pair of boots that I bought last fall that were a bit snug -- I've got a boot gap, too! Love it -- thanks for posting and making my day! :)

We could be boot gap friends!
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    High 5!

SLAP! (returning high 5!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!