Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JM Body Revolution

Anyone else doing Body Revolution? I just started week 3 today and it scared me a little! Would love to have more friends who are doing it also.

Replies

• belladelirante
    belladelirante Posts: 8 Member
    I just started today. I was pleasantly surprised how not scary the first workout was (way easier than 30DS, which I tried a few months ago) ... so it gets much more intense, huh? I'm hoping that since they're only 30 minute work-outs, I will feel like I can survive anything for half an hour.
    Congrats on making it to week three though! Keep going, I did a lot of research on it before I invested the money, and I didn't see anyone who stuck with it say they were disappointed in the results.
  • Whatt is included in the 90 day journal? Are there questions to help you stay motivated, or is it simply a checklist? I might buy this system, and I saw it cheaper a few places without the journal. Do you think you would still get good results without the journal?