Plexus? Whats your opinion?

Options
Has anybody here ever tried the Plexus Slim stuff? I have a friend that SWEARS by it and she does seem to be losing weight and says she feels better. I am a HUGE skeptic on diet drinks/pills/supplements that suppress hunger. I am a natural girl and don't like most things like that. I was just wondering what opinions that the people here on mfp had about Plexus. Just curious.

Replies

• littleweavers
    Options
    It tastes nice. Reminds me to drink a full glass of water in the morning. I think it gives me more energy but I'm also eating better.

I tried the accelerator capsules and they gave me a massive surge of irritability and irrational anger.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    It tastes nice. Reminds me to drink a full glass of water in the morning. I think it gives me more energy but I'm also eating better.

I tried the accelerator capsules and they gave me a massive surge of irritability and irrational anger.
    That sounds like a great side effect........where do I sign up
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Has anybody here ever tried the Plexus Slim stuff? I have a friend that SWEARS by it and she does seem to be losing weight and says she feels better. I am a HUGE skeptic on diet drinks/pills/supplements that suppress hunger. I am a natural girl and don't like most things like that. I was just wondering what opinions that the people here on mfp had about Plexus. Just curious.

Trust your instincts, you're a smart girl.
  • jammer2net
    jammer2net Posts: 42
    Options
    Lol! Yeah I don't think being a redhead I need any more "feistiness" in me.

That sounds like a great side effect........where do I sign up
  • jammer2net
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah, I don't like taking things that "trick" my body or mess with my appetite. I always think on things like that....is it something you can stay on forever? Everyday? For the rest of your life? Im just a big skeptic and at my age, I know that if something sounds too good to be true, or a magical pill or drink....ummm hummmm.

Trust your instincts, you're a smart girl.
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options

Sounds fun.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

I want this
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    It did not do ANYTHING for me. Neither did the other supplements. I figured it was worth a shot (money back guarantee) and signed up so if it did work I could sell it and could get a better price. I started it for Fibromyalgia but was hoping for weight loss too. Well after trying it and getting no results for either the Fibro or the weight loss I was told I did not qualify for the money back guarantee because I had signed up as a "ambassador" and not just bought the stuff. It is mostly just and expensive reminder to drink water and a Chromium supplement.

My advice? Save the money, eat well, track your food and drink lots of water. That is what is working for me and even helping with the Fibro too.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Fills up my Facebook feeds, but seems to be another "miracle" cure. The positive, it gets people to at least start working out, the negative, not sustainable. Just another fad IMO.

But it is better than the Rodan and Fields crap I see all the time.
  • jammer2net
    Options
    Exactly. Totally agree! Im not thinking about trying it, I just see the "Plexus Slim" sticker all over the "mom vans" and my friend loves it, so I just wanted to know if anybody else liked it.

Fills up my Facebook feeds, but seems to be another "miracle" cure. The positive, it gets people to at least start working out, the negative, not sustainable. Just another fad IMO.

But it is better than the Rodan and Fields crap I see all the time.