Replacing boobs with pecks(totally bazaar question)

Options
2»

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    do you think its unattractive for a girl to have pecks?

Personally I don't think it matters what anyone else thinks... Do you feel attractive?

incorrect, unless she already has a bf/gf/husband or want to stay alone all her life.

Thing is, if you want to end up with someone in your life, you have to be attractive to others. I have obviously to feel comfortable with yourself but if how you feel about yourself is unattractive to everyone else you end up alone...(and here I am not saying it is her case)

Good thing everyone doesn't have the same opinion on what attractive is. I'm sure plenty of people like smaller boobs and good muscle tone. And even more people might like the entire package that is a woman and not discount an person based on just the size of their breasts.

I have pec-cleavage these days. It's the only cleavage I've ever had.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I totally feel attractive so i guess thats all that matters

^this is all that matters.

Mine are small. Always have been. I have pretty developed pectoral muscles. It makes what I do have look as good as possible.

I used to hate wearing low cut tops or tops without a bra. I do it all the time now. IDGAF.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    ...is only slightly easier than replacing *kitten* with bushels.
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    What did you do to go from a 34DD to a B cup?

Jaw surgery mostly. Try being on an all liquid diet nd see what happens

I went from a 38D to a 36B losing 50lbs...it's been great...love not having to deal with them any longer.

You give me such hope. I was a 36B/C before gaining weight and I'm currently a 36DD (down from a 40C at my highest weight). I want them back to normal.

Although my poor mom is a 36J, so perhaps my complaints are invalid.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I totally feel attractive so i guess thats all that matters

More so than bewbs. :)
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    TIL you can trade boobs for pecs at a bazaar!
  • lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Okay so i need some opinions on this one, i have quite low body fat and i am trying to bulk up now. I had jaw surgery and lost a lot of muscle unfortunately which left my boobs a bit saggy. I have been working out really hard on my pecks which has perked em up quite a bit. I can actually bounce them which is hilarious! My question is, do you think its unattractive for a girl to have pecks? I wear a 32B i used to wear a 34DD

ps. I went in for my yearly mammogram and was complimented on my pecks yesterday :P

Lets say attractiveness comes in many ways, forms and fashion. It does not matter what others think about your pecks (I think pecks are sexy on a woman) because being healthy is the ultimate goal. If a man thinks they are not sexy than he needs to evaluate what he is looking for. Meaning: People who judge people from looks alone are to selfish and materialistic in there own mind and that is not a person you want to like you. Intelligence and health should be key factors.
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Okay so i need some opinions on this one, i have quite low body fat and i am trying to bulk up now. I had jaw surgery and lost a lot of muscle unfortunately which left my boobs a bit saggy. I have been working out really hard on my pecks which has perked em up quite a bit. I can actually bounce them which is hilarious! My question is, do you think its unattractive for a girl to have pecks? I wear a 32B i used to wear a 34DD

ps. I went in for my yearly mammogram and was complimented on my pecks yesterday :P

That would be Pects....