Good Morning

Options
Hello to everyone!. I'm LaurLaur. I've been working with MFP for a few weeks, to be accountable for what I eat. Can you say "WAKE UP CALL"? I'm a teacher and off for the summer. I joined a gym and have been working out pretty steadily. I am seeing results, but still have a ways to go. I would like to lose 30 pounds of this ridiculous fat that I have gained over the past 8 years and tone up. Looking for inspiration and motivation from like minded people.
Hope to meet some new people and continue on the journey :)

Replies

• keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your quest!. Same here, I thought 2 months ago something needs to be done as well so I'm on the journey too.
  • AuraLux
    AuraLux Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm new as well here, feel free to add me!
    Which subjects do you teach? :)
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you would like.
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Good luck wiht your quest...i hope you attain this goal of yours.

MY advice is to stay consistence and you'll get to your goal in no time.
  • LukaDjordjevic
    LukaDjordjevic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck!!
  • gettingtomygoal83
    gettingtomygoal83 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hi I just recently got back on track :) and looking for the same thing ! feel free to add me
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello. Good luck and feel free to add me.
  • GrannyCrayCray
    GrannyCrayCray Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've been logging MFP for some time, and it has helped me become more aware of what I'm eating. Or not eating which was the case at work. Now I just have to figure out how to get some weight off.... That's why I think I'll start watching these boards & gleaning tips/motivation from all you guys! Add me as a friend - maybe having some MFP friends will help.

I'm 49 and holding :) With 7 (very active / involved) kids still at home and work, I am terrible about making time for myself. Can't cook anything worth eating, but I am determined to turn our bad habits around. At least when husband isn't undermining me & getting all the junk he & the kids like.

Thanks for letting me piggy back on your post & introduce myself - now I CAN"T just fade away and forget my goal. Typing this makes it REAL!
  • darrelpetry
    Options
    Congratulations on making the journey! Wishing you all the best!