Pizza Hut Adverts

Options
Why, oh WHY are there Pizza Hut adverts on this site?? I just logged in to fill my food diary and there was an advert for Pizza Hut 'Happy Hour.'

How on Earth is that supposed to help towards members motivation? I understand that the site needs adverts to generate money, but for goodness sake - REALLY? Pizza Hut????

*shakes head*

Replies

• caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Haha, maybe its aiming for those ready to binge after a long day of dieting? :tongue:
  • JeepOnRock
    Options
    I'm not losing all of the "bad" foods... I'm learning moderation. If I had to completely give up all of the foods I really like (jelly beans, pizza, Coca-Cola, ice cream, etc.) I could never stick to it. But, knowing that I can have SOME of my favorites, in moderation, makes it worthwhile.
  • fishiewishes
    fishiewishes Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I noticed this as well and made sad sad faces D: I went for a nap after logging my lunch and dreamt about the damned stuff and now it's all I can think about D:
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    unfortunately MFP cant decide what advertizes on their website since they use google ads. google decides for you based on your searches on google from your isp address and also based on your location. the location part is the killer. thats how i (a lifelong vegetarian), somehow ended up with an ad for whattaburger. because i'm from tx and they had a special going on.

it sucks but you CAN leave a message for the admins on this site and they CAN talk to google ads. i dont think they can promise anything but i'm pretty sure they can try. (i'm still getting groupon ads for my city that are full of pictures of macaroons. its evil.)