Looking for support

Options
I'm just starting out, have tried everything and have always given up or had no success. The one time I was successful, I was able to loose 29 lbs. I am trying to lose about 70 now....feel free to add me. I would love the support and will help support others as well. I'm committed this time.

Replies

• LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    You have the same goal as I do :) Welcome to MFP! I just joined last week - I'm really loving all the supportive POSITIVE people here!

Good Luck to you!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I just joined also, and have about an 80 pound goal, we can all do this ladies!!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Woowhoo! Let's do this!!!!
  • joannajohnsonrn
    joannajohnsonrn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You will find a pretty nice community here!
    I joined just after the Christmas, and it has helped me for sure! I love it!
    I have recruited some family, and that helps too!
    Keeping a honest food diary is crucial to track your patterns and habits.
    Good luck!
  • bowmin05
    Options
    I'm new here too. Good luck with your weight loss and if you'd ever like to swap ideas, stories or have a good vent...please feel free to add me as a friend!
    Take care :)
  • MPilzner
    Options
    I too started trying to eat healthier & lose weight right after Christmas. Having this app on my phone has really helped me a lot. My first goal is 30 lbs. Once I reach that one, I will set a new one. Good luck to all of you!
  • justine_c25
    Options
    I joined just a few days ago and am happy I did. Everyone here seems to be very supportive of each other. Welcome and good luck with achieving your goals!