College students anywhere...

Options
2»

Replies

• shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Maybe I don't quite fit the mold here...

I'm 23, and in college for about the fourth time. I work full time in order to pay for said college. I never went away to school, because I'm annoyed by about 90% of the population and I was never a partier or much of a drinker. That's not to say I don't partake in the drinking here and there, but I definitely don't party it up.

I gained weight after high school mostly because I lost the structure of gym class. I've always provided my own food, even though I still live with my parents, because I'm financially independent and have been for years. ANyone can add me if they want to, I can relate to the budget side of things at the very least.
  • SheGlows
    SheGlows Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    College kid here, but I'm an introvert so I don't have the problem of fast-food lovin' friends;-)

You can do it! Plenty of great foods for you out there that are hella cheap if you're willing to dig around. Good luck!
  • JoeCampbell85
    Options
    I finished my bachelors in biochemistry and starting my Doctorate in Pharmacy. I barely had time to eat right as an undergraduate and expect graduate school to be even worse, especially with working a full time job. I spend a lot of time making food right now so finding recipes that make bulk food for the week is going to be a necessity. Add me for support!
  • sohusohu
    sohusohu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Another one here! I start my first year in 2 weeks and I have been eating healthy and exercising the last 6 weeks but I know it will be difficult to keep it going during school especially on a tight budget. Id love to get some support around me of some other college kids, feel free to add me!
  • foofyq
    foofyq Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    does Grad school count? About to start my second year. My first year was so hard and I gained some weight. Almost shed it all this summer, just reaaaaaaally don't want to gain it all back. :glasses: