25 pounds lost in 8 months, still 20 to go, Collage!

Options
Check this out! I am super proud of my progress. I have 20 more lbs to lose to get to my goal weight, but I already feel super pretty and skinny! I will post again when I reach my goal!!!

09007c3a-6dab-405d-a35d-b1ae698e5fc0_zps9d1ecbd3.jpg

Replies

• Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!!
  • JennaD075
    JennaD075 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up.
  • elpomo
    elpomo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work!!
  • writerly
    writerly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your stats are close to mine. Would you mind sharing what you've done? And Congrats! You look amazing!!
  • blondepaparazzi
    blondepaparazzi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am open to new friend requests, just make sure you send me a little note along with your request, I would prefer to know you are a real person!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Your looking great I'm currently at 184 and it's great to see how great you look at 160. Congrats and can't wait to see you accomplish ur goals
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that you are feeling good where you are! You should - you look great, and it is wonderful to see you appreciate it. Heck, I feel SO much healthier in the last 7 weeks with 12 workouts/week, 90% clean eating and all my fruits and veges. I feel great - and then I'm stunned when I look in the mirror and realize I'm still not skinny.... but hopefully these habits will get me a chunk of the way there.
  • blondepaparazzi
    blondepaparazzi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You will get there, just keep at it and don't give up! And 12 workouts a week?? DAMN!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!
  • 324_B21
    324_B21 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress :smile: Keep up the good work!
  • jellybeansmamma
    jellybeansmamma Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well done, you are looking great! :)
  • zkjmum
    zkjmum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Big difference. You look lovely!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!