What would you think of this??

Options

Replies

• latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Just write a soppy wall post, see if he lets that be public

WORST advice ever ^^^^^^^^ this is the stuff that makes men think women are crazy

Women ARE crazy. The trick is to find the least crazy and settle down. Also, I second the "What our future children will look like" Guys LOVE that!!
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    obviously he doesn't even know you guys are together.

you need to up your game so he knows for sure.

cater to his every need. sandwiches, cleaning, a beej every morning....

sooner or later he'll get comfortable enough with you around that he'll leave his FB logged in.
    then you can go in and change it yourself.
    Irequestthehighestoffives.gif
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Withhold sex.
  • IPAkiller
    Options
    I say you say you're im a relationship with someone else...that would teach him!
    1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    hey OP, when we become sister wives are we married to each other or your boyfriend? I'm so confused about facebook etiquette!
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Withhold sex.

That's not until marriage.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    hey OP, when we become sister wives are we married to each other or your boyfriend? I'm so confused about facebook etiquette!
    Sister wives are married to the same guy. Women married to each other would lesbians. You're welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    c1b17c91e6dd7bf854161249d4a6c0c4036af3b58ea4a7b7479b03660026201e.jpg

^^^ THE ONLY RESPECTABLE THING TO HAVE COME OUT OF DALLAS!!!!
  • MissyI30
    MissyI30 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Withhold sex.
    How is this possible if they are only online dating? Besides it doesn't matter what your fb status is on fb people do not respect relationships. For instance I know a woman who was messing with a married man 2 weeks Into the relationship or what she thought was a relationship she changed her status to in a relationship. Guess what the married man never changed his status from married to his wife and ended up staying with his wife.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    72415-609685749046108-565179786-n-jpg--2013-10-24-08-48-01-resized-1-png.jpeg

Like many of you suggested, I morphed our pictures to see what our future baby will look like.

Then I broke up with him via text message.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options

Like many of you suggested, I morphed our pictures to see what our future baby will look like.

Good thing too. What a creepy looking baby.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Sister wives are married to the same guy. Women married to each other would lesbians. You're welcome. :flowerforyou:

Hayley, we may need to go back to the drawing board here....
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options

Hayley, we may need to go back to the drawing board here....
    If you're both married to me we can all be sister wives AND lesbians. Just sayin'.
  • IPAkiller
    Options
    I bet he'd change his status if this happened!
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options

Seems legit.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Withhold sex.
    How is this possible if they are only online dating? Besides it doesn't matter what your fb status is on fb people do not respect relationships. For instance I know a woman who was messing with a married man 2 weeks Into the relationship or what she thought was a relationship she changed her status to in a relationship. Guess what the married man never changed his status from married to his wife and ended up staying with his wife.

Sexting?
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I need to stop morphing us into baby faces now. That's addicting.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options
    I need to stop morphing us into baby faces now. That's addicting.
    Maybe you could adopt?
  • Vortex_ConQueso
    Options

NO, marry and reproduce! You're baby will be the reincarnation of Nikki Sixx!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

Good thing too. What a creepy looking baby.
    DANG! I was going to suggest going a gif of a positive pregancy test on your fb wall. But Dar w in would have to step in.