Happy Dance!!

Options
gabrielled
gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
I am doing the happy dance!! I have finally, I think, broken the plateau!! Knock wood, cross my fingers, and all that good stuff. I have been floating the same four pounds up and down since the end of June. Weellll. This morning, lo and behold, two pounds lower than the float zone!! Done! Bam! Take that, fat!:happy: :tongue:

Replies

• gabrielled
    Options
    I am doing the happy dance!! I have finally, I think, broken the plateau!! Knock wood, cross my fingers, and all that good stuff. I have been floating the same four pounds up and down since the end of June. Weellll. This morning, lo and behold, two pounds lower than the float zone!! Done! Bam! Take that, fat!:happy: :tongue:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Yay for you! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! :drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    thumbsup8de.gif
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    uh, I know that feeling and it feels good, huh? Congrats and happy "You're off the plateau" day!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! What a great feeling!! :bigsmile: Congrats!
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, is it olay to join your bandwagon? I did the same this week:drinker:
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! Yay for You!!!!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    woohoo! congrats!
  • OMISALJ
    OMISALJ Posts: 69
    Options
    WOW I KNOW HOW U FEEL
    SINCE JUNE 28 ( WEIGHT WAS 153.3)TILL NOW I HAVE BEEN FLUCTUATING WITH 6 LBS GAINED SINCE MY BDAY, AND IT FINALLY FELL OFF + 2 MORE LBS. GOOD LUCK!!!
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :happy: Most awesome. Enjoy the Happy Dance. :flowerforyou:
    Kell
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    awesome... heres to more success and more happy dances thdancing_gir.gif
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Congrats, I know exactly how you feel, I just broke mine this last couple of days also after 3 weeks of doing good and nothing. But we held out didn't we and we won.
    You daid it,
    Take that FAT!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Yay! We're all burning some calories by doing the happy dance with you!!!
  • gabrielled
    Options
    :smile:

Thanks for celebrating with me gang! My body size keeps shrinking, even though my poundage had stopped shrinking. Now I am hoping for a double--body shrinkage AND pound shrinkage!!

Total of sizes lost=4

AND DID I MENTION MY BMI IS----TADA--HEALTHY!!!!

OMG HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!