Replies

• carlosjenno
    carlosjenno Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Listening to heavy ****ing metal...
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I love heading out really early...hearing nothing but the birds chirp and feeling like a badass in my own head while everyone is still sleeping :laugh:

I love how running has changed my body and I can challenge myself to be better

I love the fact that last year I would have laughed at anyone telling me I would have dont two 10k runs this year - and both completed in under 65 minutes!

I know I love running based on how upset I was I picked up an injury and had to rest for six weeks :cry:
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    running with my running community.

the moment your breathing settles down.

the constant battle between quitting and carrying on.

feeling the sweat drip down my face.
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    ...listening to audiobooks - sometimes I keep running because I want to know what happens next in the story! Mo Farah's autobiography was very inspiring to listen to as well.

The downside...running past someone much younger than me in an electric wheelchair on Sunday morning. I felt like I was really rubbing her nose in it as I ran past her.
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options

the constant battle between quitting and carrying on.

Oh I soooo understand this. Some days its like opposing forces arguing in my head....
  • ktloo
    ktloo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love how I always seem to get back to my driveway at a good part of my book so I just have to keep going some more.

I also love hearing that little notification in my ear giving me my mileage and pace, makes me push a bit harder or ease up a bit if I met my goal for the day.
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    When I run past a shop window and look at my reflection, and I think "I am REALLY running!" The girl who, a year and a half ago couldn't tie her shoes, is running for miles and miles and loving every minute of it.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Singing and dancing like an utter loon whilst cars pass by thinking 'what the hell'.
    Switching off
    The added calories which enable me to have a gurt lush pizza, it's all about the carbs :)
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!!!!