Arbonne Protein Vs Whey protein

Options
EmmaReed84
EmmaReed84 Posts: 263 Member
I am looking for some opinions on Arbonne's Vegan Pea Protein shakes, and they are comparible to standard whey protein. I am a consultant, and I am looking for totally unbiased views, so far the only people I have spoken to are either consultants themselves or use it and love it.

So again, just looking for info, opinions, how it is comparible (I don't use protein shakes myself for health reasons)

Thank you x

Replies

• Fit_Housewife
    Fit_Housewife Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I think arbonne's pea protein is a quality product I use it when I'm cutting out dairy. It is the best tasting pea protein I have found. As for whey I like cellucor whey it tastes really good.
  • EmmaReed84
    Options
    Thank you, that is really helpful.

Does anyone else have any thing to offer? Perhaps the physical benefits one vs the other?
  • jh76995
    jh76995 Posts: 2
    Options
    I like the arbonne because it doesnt have the chalky aftertaste that most whey protein has. Also I have noticed that i do have more energy. I am doing 2 shakes a day and a small dinner. I have lost 4 pounds so far .
  • sugarfree123
    sugarfree123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Everyone reacts differently to stuff but I get constipated and bloated when I eat whey protein. I can eat pea protein without difficulty. I am turning 60 years old this week and I will do a handstand on my birthday to celebrate so I am pretty sure my nutrition is on track. I have not tried Arbonne protein. I use Nutrasumma.
  • EmmaReed84
    Options

Does anyone else have any thing to offer? Perhaps the physical benefits one vs the other?

Arbonne protein is an MLM product, so I automatically put it in the "scam" category.

I can buy whey protein in most stores and it comes in a wide range of varieties. I don't need a "coach" or "consultant" (salesperson) or anything to buy it. And they make their nutritional content readily available on the package. With Arbonne it was near impossible to find out anything about the product that was not a sales pitch in disguise...

Like this thread probably is.

I appreciate your reply, I can honesly tell you it is not a pitch. I have a few people who are interested in the shakes and so far the people who I get information from are linked some way to Arbonne, so I simply want an unbiased vew on the product itself, nothing to do with the company, whether you believe it is a scam or not, I am not here to sell any thing.

I am fully aware that asking the people I know about Arbonne products, they are not going to be negative about them, they are biased. I know coming here I will 'hopefuly' get some true honest feedback on just the product. If you do want the full list of ingredients I can send that if you want.
  • EmmaReed84
    Options
    Everyone reacts differently to stuff but I get constipated and bloated when I eat whey protein. I can eat pea protein without difficulty. I am turning 60 years old this week and I will do a handstand on my birthday to celebrate so I am pretty sure my nutrition is on track. I have not tried Arbonne protein. I use Nutrasumma.

Thank you so much... And Happy Birthday for this week!
  • EmmaReed84
    Options

Arbonne protein is an MLM product, so I automatically put it in the "scam" category.

I can buy whey protein in most stores and it comes in a wide range of varieties. I don't need a "coach" or "consultant" (salesperson) or anything to buy it. And they make their nutritional content readily available on the package. With Arbonne it was near impossible to find out anything about the product that was not a sales pitch in disguise...

Like this thread probably is.

I appreciate your reply, I can honesly tell you it is not a pitch. I have a few people who are interested in the shakes and so far the people who I get information from are linked some way to Arbonne, so I simply want an unbiased vew on the product itself, nothing to do with the company, whether you believe it is a scam or not, I am not here to sell any thing.

I am fully aware that asking the people I know about Arbonne products, they are not going to be negative about them, they are biased. I know coming here I will 'hopefuly' get some true honest feedback on just the product. If you do want the full list of ingredients I can send that if you want.

No that's alright, I found the nutritional content, it seems alright. And I do think there is a place for a protein powder that can be marketed towards vegans or people who don't like whey protein. I just don't like MLM companies. But you at least seem nice about it and not pushy.

LOL, I am a nice person :) thank you for your input as well x
  • kalegria24
    kalegria24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I recently tried the Arbonne because my cousin became a consultant. The flavor and 'full' feelings were the same as I'd been getting from other products (EAS Lean 15 for example). I did go back to the EAS for two reasons -- Price and calories/serving. If it weren't for those two things I would have stuck with the Arbonne.
    Regarding the other products in their lines, like any other products, some work for an individual, some don't. You sound like the kind of person my cousin is -- you really want to know and you care. Good for you!!!!! Carry on and do well!!!!!!
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have used Arbonne for a while. I order it online and have never even met a person who sells it or reps the company. I like it because it contains stevia instead of sucralose and has more natural ingredients and because it honestly tastes better than any other protein powder that I have ever used. I've worked at a gym for nearly a decade, so I can assure you that I have tried A LOT of protein powders. The only drawback is that whey powders tend to have a higher amount of grams of protein per scoop. Arbonne has about 10g a scoop, whereas some whey proteins have 20g. I reach my protein goals anyway, though, so to me, it's worth it to have something that I like to drink.
  • EmmaReed84
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the replies, I really appreciate it.
  • Twister4399
    Twister4399 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is EAS Lean15? I just finished 28 day Arbonne boot Camp but I want something cheaper, Thank you in advance