Greek yogurt, fat free, fruit flavors but no fruit chunks

Options
2»

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    It does exist! I only eat Dannon Light & Fit Greek, Nonfat yogurt. Only 80 calories per serving (it's a standard size little tub/cub) and it comes in vanilla, blueberry, cherry, raspberry, strawberry and pineapple. Never tried pineapple- not a fan of pineapple- but the others are GREAT! They are thick and creamy and have no chunks at all! But you do have to stir them up, as the fruity syrup stuff is at the bottom usually. They are delicious-- and you can't beat only 80 cals!!!!

e5sl80.png

+1. These are great tasting!
  • StarsWithLove
    Options
    That looks good! I want to try fat free yogurt with honey and strawberries in it.
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    If you have Noosa brand yogurt you might try that. Be aware that each "cup" is actually 2 servings. This might be a local brand but they have some different flavors like strawberry rhubarb.
    You might also try plain yogurt and add some maple syrup. I know you are looking for "grab and go" but if all else fails, pop to top and drop in the flavor of your choice and put the top back on--minimal fuss. You can stir it in before you eat it.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Chobani Lemon or Vanilla flavor has no fruit chunks (yummy). Any lemon or vanilla should be "chunk free"

Voskos is a blended greek ... no chunks. I'm in Northern Illinois ..... I'm not sure how national this brand is.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Dannon Oikos toasted coconut vanilla is my absolute favorite.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    2790b070-395c-44fc-8e5d-b47411badb71_zps2c624190.jpg

They also do one in a lemon flavour which is absolutely delish.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I just get chobani plain 0% and add my own fruit to it.
  • shaleyn
    shaleyn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Chobani raspberry... no chunks, just a swirl of raspberry deliciousness!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    i buy plain and mash my own fruit into it.
  • thisisme13
    thisisme13 Posts: 150
    Options
    I'm not sure of brands that would have what you are looking for however what I find that is great is greek yogurt with some pureed fruit (or even jam) added in. Mix it up with a bit of honey and it is really good!
  • susanrn76
    susanrn76 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am on the same quest! I have found a Yoplait 100 greek yogurt "blended blackberry" variety which said it was only available at Target. It is delicious, but I wish I could also find other varieties without chunks of fruit!
  • sheltrk
    sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My solution is to just buy whatever plain, non-fat greek yogurt is available and cheap. Current favorite is the Aldi brand (Friendly Farms) with 24 g protein per cup (227 g) and only 120 calories. Then I add my own flavorings. Torani has a nice lineup of sugar free syrups, as does Jordan's. I personally like the blueberry, raspberry, almond, and caramel syrups. Frequently you can find them on the cheap at Ross, TJ Maxx, or whatever discount store you have nearby. Sometimes I just add a little sweetener (aspartame or sucralose), and I'm good to go.
  • blessed_mom
    blessed_mom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started eating Greek yogurt and i tried the raspberry chocolate mixed flavor. It had no chunks in it at all. It tasted fruity, but you could still taste the chocolate in it. Kind of looked like milk chocolate pudding, idk if you like chocolate? but yeah it was good, its a new breakfast food or snack food of mine from now on. Yeah and btw its only 80 calories for a larger type yogurt cup, i got it at walmart.