Greek Yogurt WHATS your favorite flavor

Options
Hi ...Just wondering how many of you eat the low fat Greek Yogurt ? only 80 calories :) YAY! I just bought some and tried the raspberry with chocolate, it kind of looked like a milk chocolate pudding.It had more of a raspberry taste, but could taste the cocoa of the choclate the warm flavor. So, i also got some cheesecake low fat greek yogurt i'm going to try today. So would you like to suggest to me some of your favorite Greek yogurt that you enjoy???? ( i seen carmel greek yogurt) i wonder if its worth trying??

Replies

• 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I always buy the great big non-fat plain Greek Yogurt. First of all it's much less expensive than buying the individual serving sizes, and second it's much more versatile and can even stand in for sour cream.

You can add whatever you want to plain Greek Yogurt to change up the taste. I've even added a little bit of the sugar-free syrups that you can get to flavor coffee drinks when I got bored!
  • quilter35
    quilter35 Posts: 1
    Options
    I buy plain 2 % Fage Greek yogurt and add some vanilla, cinnamon, and a package of splenda to sweeten it a bit. It's 150 calories, and tastes great. Sometimes instead of splenda, I'll add honey with cinnamon (no vanilla).
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I like plain greek yogurt. If I want to change it up I will add a small amount of fresh berries or a little local honey.
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    CHerry Chocolate from Dannon Light n Fit or Black Cherry and I put frozen blueberries in it.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I've discovered I like the store brand vanilla Greek yogurt way better than any of the brand name ones with flavors. I just put a tablespoon of strawberry preserves in it and mix it all together. Cheaper and tastier!
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    lemon and vanilla. I like to add fresh strawberries and granola to the vanilla to make it a meal.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Dannon Toasted Coconut - awesome!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Danone's Oikos Greek yogurt with honey is my go-to snack. I learned I dislike fruit in my yogurt, though I like vanilla and coconut.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I just had the plain thick greek yoghurt earlier, I put lots of strawberries, grapes & blueberries in a bowl... Mixed it all together with a spoon!!!!!!!!!!

TO DIE FOR!!

Buy the thick white plain fromage one (I think its called) small little pot

AMAZING!!!
  • andibenoit
    andibenoit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oikos... Lime, Lemon Meringue, or Strawberry... Otherwise I do plain with cinnamon and toasted almonds
  • greeneyes972
    Options
    I buy the big thing of no fat fage, measure out 4 ounces of the yogurt, add truvia, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/4 cup blueberries typically... about 120 calories for a very filling small meal. Sometimes after work i'll take the same ingredients, cut the greek yogurt down to 2 ounces, add 1/3 - 1/2 cup almond milk, or skim, add 1/3 cup water, ice, and blend it up into an amazingly delicous 160-200 calorie smoothie... holy moly it's delicious! or sub 1/2 a banana for the blueberries... little higher in cals, but so worth it for a delicious, healthy, strawberry banana smoothie.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I have a tub of plain Chobani that I eat with granola and blueberries, and then smaller ones of peach/strawberry. But my favorite is Yoplait pineapple, and it makes me so happy that my store now carries it and I can eat it with my lunch!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I get the big tub of Vanilla Greek Yogurt, Great Value brand!!! And I :love: it!!!
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Yoplait 100 Calorie Strawberry almost everyday for lunch. Soo Good!
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    I haven't found a flavor I like. However, Noosa yogurt is fantastic!
  • changing4life
    changing4life Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Chobani 2% Key Lime Greek Yogurt (and when feeling decadent, add some dark chocolate chips).
  • kaseofthemondays
    Options
    Coffee flavored Greek yoghurt! I like it because it makes a great base for Shakeology shakes when I need something a little more filling.
  • MRSCHAZZY
    MRSCHAZZY Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    lemon and vanilla. I like to add fresh strawberries and granola to the vanilla to make it a meal.
    THESE! mmmm
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Plain Greek yogurt with raw honey is the best! Tastes incredible, especially compared to the already honey-flavored varieties!