Sure fire bloating cures/prevention?

Options
Hey all, it's my birthday on Thursday and I'm going out with some friends on Friday to celebrate! Many of these friends haven't seen me recently to see how much weight I have lost and naturally I want to look my absolute best so I don't want any nasty bloating spoiling that for me.

So, how do I ensure my tummy looks as flat as it possibly can? Foods/drinks to eat/avoid? Any advice is very much appreciated :)

Replies

• littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    fizzy drinks, beer and white bread can cause bloating dude
  • aimibean
    aimibean Posts: 243
    Options
    Peppermint is great for reducing bloating - peppermint tea, capsules, etc! :)
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Peppermint is great for reducing bloating - peppermint tea, capsules, etc! :)

Going to try the peppermint idea...I often feel bloated especially after bread. I eat brown bread not white tho. Thanks for the tip :flowerforyou:
  • thisISjoel
    Options
    Thanks for the tips guys, I'm not really into tea but I'll give the peppermint thing a go, when is the best time to drink it?

Any other suggestions anyone?
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I've found dairy gets me bloated and gassy, so you might wanna try to avoid that food group? Also, certain veggies and fruits can cause bloating--I know apples give me problems sometimes as well. I'd just stick to small meals of complex carbs and protein.