Replies

• blabrecque_xo
    blabrecque_xo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Cheesecake :love:
  • Stiang
    Stiang Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light & Fit Carmel Macchiato - looks odd but very yummy! And only 80 calories
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I love Oikos greek yogurt but I can't stand the "lite n fit' or whatever it is that's only 80 calories...it tastes too much like fake sweetner. But I love Oikos Cafe Latte
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Anything but blueberry (but I will eat it). Dannon is my favorite brand
  • vitolicious
    Options
    Fage 2% plain....then add 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder to it.
  • Jessica_Eve
    Jessica_Eve Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like quark way better than greek yogurt.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    plain.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% Peach and Oikos Toasted Coconut!
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I buy vanilla and add fresh cut strawberries and crushed granola bar. So goooood!
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I always buy the great big non-fat plain Greek Yogurt. First of all it's much less expensive than buying the individual serving sizes, and second it's much more versatile and can even stand in for sour cream.

You can add whatever you want to plain Greek Yogurt to change up the taste. I've even added a little bit of the sugar-free syrups that you can get to flavor coffee drinks when I got bored!

This, plus the non-fat plain Greek yogurt has less sugar than the other kinds. (Sugar is a micro I personally keep an eye on since I've been knonw to go overboard with it.)

I personally eat mine with a stevia packet. Sometimes I add 2 crushed up Nature's Own Blue Berry Breakfast biscuits. I also like making my own granola to add to it.

I used to eat the Yoplait 100 calorie ones. I liked the mixed berry flavor in that brand.
  • lysslax
    lysslax Posts: 64
    Options
    Fage 2% with Honey, add 1/4 cup of Nature Valley Protein Granola

295 calories, 45g carbs, 5g fat and 17g protein.

Perfect breakfast!
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love all of the flavors of Yoplait Greek 100, but my faves are the apple pie or key lime.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I eat Oikos greek yogurt and I love strawberry.
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Key lime!! Yummy. It's like I'm eating dessert.

I do really want to try the plain yogurt mixed with fruit and granola though. I usually but plain Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream but it sounds yummy for breakfast too.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Plain. Exciting, right? I like to buy the big "jug" to save money, and my choices are plain, plain, or vanilla--so I choose plain for the versatility.

I can dress up the plain with a little honey and/or a banana for a sweet treat, or use it as a sour cream substitute (brilliant for me--extra protein topper for my potatoes and salads).

I tried the little cups of fruit flavors, but I really didn't care for any of them. I figure I can do better (taste-wise) with my own mix-ins.
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options

This ^^^
  • LouiieMay
    LouiieMay Posts: 9
    Options
    I kind of prefer it plain, adding my own toppings! Honey, some PB. Even sweetner, although I know that isn't the healthiest choice! You can get some pretty great low fat vanilla yoghurts though, which are ah-maz-ing.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

I really need to try a vanilla protein powder. I tried chocolate in my yogurt, and it was very weird tasting to me. Looking for "quick" on the go meal ideas for the upcoming school year. Vanilla might do it for me. Ooh, with some oatmeal in there, too, I think. So many ideas, y'all:heart:
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Coconut! :heart:
  • The_Hungry_Atheist
    Options
    Dannon Oikos Traditional Key lime! I usually add fresh cherries after I pit them and some chopped pecans and give it a good 2 sec pulse in my nutribullet. I put in freezer for an hr or so and it is the best dessert EVER!