WHOLE 30 or PALEO Challenge

Options
Hi there MFP friends!

I've been debating doing a Whole 30, but haven't had the nerve. Then I debated just a softer version of Paleo. I've had a block, unable to get moving. Now I understand what's missing. You!

Please join me. If you're currently Paleo or doing a Whole 30, I'd appreciate the advice and support. If you've ever thought about doing it yourself, then please consider now!

Replies

• AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    2rnwxt4.jpg
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I kinda do Paleo without whole gains.
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Hola,
    I'm on Day 7 of Whole30.
    Been doing great.

Did you decide W30 or Paleo?

Amanda
  • mojowrkn
    mojowrkn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anybody up for a whole 30 challenge group? Im pretty solidly primal but though W30 could me help me kick the weight loss plateau ive been on for a while.......anyone? PM me
  • avm1123
    avm1123 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know this is kinda an old post, but I just started a whole 30 three days ago. Is anyone else still doing one or starting one soon?
  • allisabbcotter
    Options
    I just started a Whole30 as well. Did it for my first time last October and felt awesome. I've tried to stay mostly paleo since then, but am looking to re-set the good habits in this second one. Would happily befriend anyone on a similar path!
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    What is whole 30?
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ok googled it, I'm in, I'm already on Day 2 of something very similar and would love a challenge group.
  • karenontario
    karenontario Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like to start whole 30 paleo if a group is starting.
  • LeenaGee
    LeenaGee Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Hi Jell and other members who have wanted to get a small group going, sorry I wasn't around to join in with your 30 day Challenge. I hope it went well for you all.
    I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining me as I begin my 30 day Challenge starting tomorrow. I have let my healthy eating slip over the winter months and I am starting to feel bloated and unwell. It is time to turn things around and get back to feeling well again. No preparations needed for those who are unsure about the Paleo diet - just eat real food and cut out the junk until you can read and learn more about Paleo. http://whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/
    Paleo is not a fad diet and when I am eating the Paleo way, I feel amazing. No stomach pains, grain brain, headaches or indigestion. Once you have finished the 30 day Challenge, you can reintroduce dairy and some grains back into your diet, provided they do not cause you any discomfort.
    So wish me luck and better still - join me in this healthy eating style. :happy:
  • grazer432
    grazer432 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been paleoish for two years and am on day 14 of a whole30 atm.
  • ThisKarenGal
    ThisKarenGal Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also a Karen in Ontario - and I started my Whole 30 on the 24th of July! (Except I'm weighing myself almost daily) I'm in the home stretch now. I'm planning on starting another Whole 30 on the 28th.